Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crew meetings days,time,and places.

Go down 
+2
hirohito
Shonn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

Crew meetings days,time,and places. Empty
PostSubject: Crew meetings days,time,and places.   Crew meetings days,time,and places. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:33 pm

There will be (2) crew meetings held every month. The first meeting will be on the first weekend of every month on the Saturday of that weekend. It will be held up north at the Pochi's in Edmonds (22511 Highway 99 # 200, Edmonds, WA 98026) And the meeting time will be 3pm.

The second meeting will be on the third weekend of every month on the Sunday of that weekend. It will be held down south at Acme Bowl in Tukwila (100 Andover Park West, Tukwila, WA 98188-2826) please park in front of Qdoba near the road. And the meeting time will be 3pm.

These are set days, so you can plan accordingly. Unless, a show or event falls on our crew meeting days. These are the times,dates, and places we will be meeting.

Last edited by Shonn on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://imperialcc.forumotion.com
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: Crew meetings days,time,and places.   Crew meetings days,time,and places. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:46 pm

yeah!!! finally on a saturday haha
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Crew meetings days,time,and places.   Crew meetings days,time,and places. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:27 pm

Sir we discussed 3pm so just make sure to change it to 3pm like discussed or if people are okay with 2pm then its all good.
Back to top Go down
RCPnoi

RCPnoi

PostSubject: Re: Crew meetings days,time,and places.   Crew meetings days,time,and places. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:29 pm

2-3 is good for me
Back to top Go down
Chili

PostSubject: Re: Crew meetings days,time,and places.   Crew meetings days,time,and places. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:28 am

so that means the next meet is on June 5th... i got work til 5pm that day lol
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Crew meetings days,time,and places.   Crew meetings days,time,and places. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:52 am

Its up to the president and co president, but since we just had a meet I think we should just meet the third week of the month. Skip the first meeting since we just had one, the second meeting will let us prepare for import faceoff as well.
Back to top Go down
Chili

PostSubject: Re: Crew meetings days,time,and places.   Crew meetings days,time,and places. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:30 pm

There will not be a meeting beginning of this month since we just had a meet last week. The next meet will be on June 20th at ACME Bowling at 3pm.
Back to top Go down
kevin.tran

PostSubject: Re: Crew meetings days,time,and places.   Crew meetings days,time,and places. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:04 am

Chili wrote:
There will not be a meeting beginning of this month since we just had a meet last week. The next meet will be on June 20th at ACME Bowling at 3pm.

I can't do June 20th due to my Girlfriends birthday and Fathers day is on the 20th. We might have to choose another date for this since members might be out with family.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Crew meetings days,time,and places.   Crew meetings days,time,and places. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:12 am

I posted the same thing under the other thread for the June 20th meet with the agenda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crew meetings days,time,and places.   Crew meetings days,time,and places. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crew meetings days,time,and places.
Page 1 of 1