Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crew meeting on the 7th

Go down 
+6
mkiiisupra
RCPnoi
AlienVictim
L0st...
Dc51717
Shonn
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

Crew meeting on the 7th Empty
PostSubject: Crew meeting on the 7th   Crew meeting on the 7th I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:17 pm

Don't forget everyone, we have a crew meeting coming up on the 7th at pochis. Lots to go over (new ideas, show recaps, etc.) Oh the biggest thing will be the crew member evaluations. ::dun dun duuuun:: We are going to be updating our roster, so whether that means adding or subtracting members. It will be done. And for those of you not taking the probation thing seriously, well let's just say you should have. So if you haven't been showing up to events, especially shows. Or not even trying to communicate to me or tinh why you haven't been showing up. And/or just plain not participating, like helping to set up for shows or even trying to conversate with other members. If you fall in any of these catagories and find yourself missing from the roster, or put on the probation roster. Then you should know why. After this last show, where we needed crew participation the most. I felt very let down and disappointed. Thus am starting a new attitude towards this crew. I will elaborate at the meeting. So, if you care at all about this crew/team/family then ya might wanna try and make it to the meeting.
Back to top Go down
https://imperialcc.forumotion.com
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Crew meeting on the 7th   Crew meeting on the 7th I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:07 pm

I'll be there for sure! I will be done with summer quarter, woot woot! =D
Back to top Go down
L0st...

L0st...

PostSubject: Re: Crew meeting on the 7th   Crew meeting on the 7th I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:18 pm

thurr
Back to top Go down
AlienVictim

AlienVictim

PostSubject: Re: Crew meeting on the 7th   Crew meeting on the 7th I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:50 pm

i'm not really crew, but i would like to pop in an see what its all about. invite per shonn so ill make it out.

if all goes well ill say yay or nay. but right now i'm friends with half of it anyways and so far i'm leaning towards yes.

see you guys there!
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Crew meeting on the 7th   Crew meeting on the 7th I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:19 am

Sounds good sir, probation here you come! hahahaha
Back to top Go down
RCPnoi

RCPnoi

PostSubject: Re: Crew meeting on the 7th   Crew meeting on the 7th I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:34 am

i'll be there.....mind if i bring some peepz?
Back to top Go down
mkiiisupra

PostSubject: Re: Crew meeting on the 7th   Crew meeting on the 7th I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:36 am

I just got a text regarding a BBQ at Coulon in Renton on the 7th?????
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: Crew meeting on the 7th   Crew meeting on the 7th I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:00 pm

i was setting up a BBQ on this day in Renton.
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: Crew meeting on the 7th   Crew meeting on the 7th I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:05 pm

i've got some words to say at the meeting myself
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: Crew meeting on the 7th   Crew meeting on the 7th I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:35 pm

since the meeting is up north. lets find a place to BBQ up there. or go to Golden Gardens and BBQ
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Crew meeting on the 7th   Crew meeting on the 7th I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:27 am

Thats a good idea, but man its gonna be hard to find a spot that is open.
Back to top Go down
RCPnoi

RCPnoi

PostSubject: Re: Crew meeting on the 7th   Crew meeting on the 7th I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:20 am

If chris is settin up a BBQ at renton...y don't we jus move the meet there?
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: Crew meeting on the 7th   Crew meeting on the 7th I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:41 am

so whats the plan for this weekend? BTW i have lot to talk bout at the meeting. i will talk with Shonn bout everything first.
Back to top Go down
DSea5

DSea5

PostSubject: Re: Crew meeting on the 7th   Crew meeting on the 7th I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:33 pm

are you still doing the bbq?
Back to top Go down
L0st...

L0st...

PostSubject: Re: Crew meeting on the 7th   Crew meeting on the 7th I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:57 pm

probabaly at that place you guys were talkin about yesterday. But i suggest we get there or early or sumtin, cause the places will be taken? like bbq pits unless we do it at a house?
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: Crew meeting on the 7th   Crew meeting on the 7th I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:28 pm

not really sure what park they were talking bout yesterday. i was at the NWMotiv.com and iheartmodels.com photoshoot. Crew meeting on the 7th Icon_biggrin But i see that Shonn mentioned having it at Pochi. then we can prob. roll out to Golden Gardens or Magnuson park by UW
Back to top Go down
mkiiisupra

PostSubject: Re: Crew meeting on the 7th   Crew meeting on the 7th I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:29 am

This weekend isn't the 7th, it's next weekend. I dont see why we'd meet at pochis and talk then head out somewhere to bbq, we should just hit up one spot, cook, eat, talk, etc. We dont wanna waste time looking for parking and a table/spot/bbq pit etc.

ps...and hour later...

Did I miss something? I just saw the Imperial Facebook page and it says "attention, meeting this saturday, check the forum for time and place" but I dont see anything on here about this saturday the 1st.
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: Crew meeting on the 7th   Crew meeting on the 7th I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:03 am

yeah my bad Matt. i thought this weekend was the 7th. lol

but yeah it's next weekend. and i fixed the facebook. haha but it's all up to you guys where we having the meeting. i was just following what Shonn said.

And i also just got off the phone Mario from Team Menace. He had a lot of good info and pointers for me and our crew. It would really help us out and i will share with you guys at the meeting
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Crew meeting on the 7th   Crew meeting on the 7th I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:25 am

This meeting is something that needs to happena and finally is. I really hope we can work everything out and really get down to business. Business first, fun later.
Back to top Go down
AlienVictim

AlienVictim

PostSubject: Re: Crew meeting on the 7th   Crew meeting on the 7th I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:21 am

okay this junk is hella vague..... time and place be listed perhaps?
Back to top Go down
RCPnoi

RCPnoi

PostSubject: Re: Crew meeting on the 7th   Crew meeting on the 7th I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:01 am

Lets jus go straight to where we gonna BBQ...like Matt said...its pointless to meet up at Pochi's then roll to another location....lets jus all decide on the BBQ location and then do premeets accordingly like always.....this will mean more time for chilling BBQ and addressin business

I'm already doin a long drive so as long as its a Sat...location for me doesnt really matter....
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Crew meeting on the 7th   Crew meeting on the 7th I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:52 am

Well if we wanna bbq its kinda short notice to reserve a spot. But who knows maybe there is a spot where we can go. We need to do this asap if we are trying to bbq so people know when and where to meet as well as who is bringing what.
Back to top Go down
mkiiisupra

PostSubject: Re: Crew meeting on the 7th   Crew meeting on the 7th I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:08 am

There are tons of parks around. Coulon, Seward Park, Issiquah state park, Juanita beach, Chism (hidden in bellevue), theres a beach in mukilteo I used to go to. The arboretum right of 520, etc etc
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: Crew meeting on the 7th   Crew meeting on the 7th I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:44 am

well i'm down for whatever. i live down south so i'm not sure of the good spots. Let's just have MATT choose the spot.
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: Crew meeting on the 7th   Crew meeting on the 7th I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:07 pm

So here is the plan for the BBQ. I know it's a short notice. But there is a BBQ this Saturday at Mark ( silver TC ) friend house and he has a pool and lot of parking space. it's in Kirkland. You may have got the invite on Facebook. from 12-7

for more info contact mark bello
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crew meeting on the 7th   Crew meeting on the 7th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crew meeting on the 7th
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next