Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd

Go down 
+8
mkiiisupra
Chili
LazyAccent
Fliphm00b
hirohito
RCPnoi
Dc51717
Shonn
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd Empty
PostSubject: CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd   CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:42 pm

We will be having a crew meeting this coming Sunday the 23rd @ acme bowl in Tukwila. (usual spot) Meet up there by 6pm, so that'll give you lots of time to sleep in. lol.

PLAN B:
If everyone could show up to the open drift event in monroe that day, that could just be our meeting spot for the day. Plus we can show support for our fellow crew member (Ray) who will be drifting that day. I strongly suggest that everyone show up for the open drift. It's not crowded at all, it's pretty kick back. And it will be a nice "crew" participation type thingee. lol.

So if you are reading this, leave a comment on if you can make either. I'll be taking attendance of who is showing up and who is not. I hope that you'll be on the "showing up" list.
Back to top Go down
https://imperialcc.forumotion.com
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd   CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:11 pm

dangm 6pm... I still have to drive back to bellingham that night. I hope everyone can make it to the drift event!
Back to top Go down
RCPnoi

RCPnoi

PostSubject: Re: CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd   CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:57 am

cheers cheers go drifting....thanks shonn
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd   CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:40 am

Well we can move up the time depending on what people post on here. About which one they can attend. So i've seen like 12 views on this thread so ya'll wanna post a response please. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd   CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:23 am

can't. i have to work
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd   CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:18 pm

I think we should go to acme at 12 bc the drifting costs money.
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd   CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:14 pm

so you can't afford 10 bucks? I got you, if you don't got it. And it's not to just watch drifting but to "support" one of our crew members. And THAT is the most important thing. We need to show more support. because we are a bit lacking in that department. I know the supporters and the not so supportive people. Yes, i am keeping track. In order for this to be a successful crew, support is one of the top priorities.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd   CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:52 pm

10 dollars may not be a problem, but if we are having the meet at 6pm I need to get some work done before that because I will need to drive back to bham after the meeting at ACME. I guess I will just have to see what happens, if everyone can make it to the drift event that would be cool so we wont have to meet later, but I dont know if everyone can. I am always down to support just have to make sure that I am able to come. School is number one priority right now, sadly.
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd   CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:33 am

It's cool, and school should be your first priority. Get that edgumicashun. lol. But yea we'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd   CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:46 am

Shonn wrote:
It's cool, and school should be your first priority. Get that edgumicashun. lol. But yea we'll see what happens.

Yeah buddy, gotta get meez myz eduamacationz! Thank though lol.
Back to top Go down
Fliphm00b

Fliphm00b

PostSubject: Re: CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd   CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:36 pm

Can't I'm working as well.. (OT) but what is this meeting going to be about???

I'm going to be straight up, I don't really want to go there and all we do is hang out and shiz I wanna actually talk about what's going on for the next show and what not.. I also want to see dedication like u said Shonn but seems no one is showing that (IMO).. I'm not really seeing any progress with our crew members modding wise .. yea not everyone has money but little things are just as good ... Id like to see some progress... Also not everyone has alot of time I know people go to school like eric, jones, and maybe a few other people that's cool but they text me about what their going to be doing and getting but some I don't even see post on this site :/.. Anyways I'll check up on this thread later gtg back to work..

My progress: ( and no I'm not trying to show off I'm just trying to get known & rep)

- I have a Canibeat shoot coming soon .. As soon as this weather clears up
- Shipping out my rims to get BBS RS's
- Also got WFC (Wrong Fitment Crew) approved I'm member number 812 and waiting on my sticker to show it
- Been fixing all the dents and imperfections on my car
- Also trying to get a shoot going with Stance:Nation
- & Trying to become a part of Canibeat by becoming a photographer yea it's a long shot but I'll give it a shot

Future plans:

-I'm going to work on getting a lipkit oem style or the 5A kit
-going to get bigger lips for the bbs rs's going to shoot for 17x9 F / 17x11 R +20 all around...
Back to top Go down
http://clubsciontc.com/users/fliphm00b/
LazyAccent

LazyAccent

PostSubject: Re: CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd   CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:44 pm

Im working that day. Hospitals got weird hours lol. Plus i missed hella school this week from being sick so i have to make up multiple things. just keep me updated what we talked about.
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd   CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Fliphm00b wrote:
Can't I'm working as well.. (OT) but what is this meeting going to be about???

I'm going to be straight up, I don't really want to go there and all we do is hang out and shiz I wanna actually talk about what's going on for the next show and what not.. I also want to see dedication like u said Shonn but seems no one is showing that (IMO).. I'm not really seeing any progress with our crew members modding wise .. yea not everyone has money but little things are just as good ... Id like to see some progress... Also not everyone has alot of time I know people go to school like eric, jones, and maybe a few other people that's cool but they text me about what their going to be doing and getting but some I don't even see post on this site :/.. Anyways I'll check up on this thread later gtg back to work..

My progress: ( and no I'm not trying to show off I'm just trying to get known & rep)

- I have a Canibeat shoot coming soon .. As soon as this weather clears up
- Shipping out my rims to get BBS RS's
- Also got WFC (Wrong Fitment Crew) approved I'm member number 812 and waiting on my sticker to show it
- Been fixing all the dents and imperfections on my car
- Also trying to get a shoot going with Stance:Nation
- & Trying to become a part of Canibeat by becoming a photographer yea it's a long shot but I'll give it a shot

Future plans:

-I'm going to work on getting a lipkit oem style or the 5A kit
-going to get bigger lips for the bbs rs's going to shoot for 17x9 F / 17x11 R +20 all around...

I gotta kinda agree. I been working on some new upgrades myself for upcoming shows eventhough my japan trip set me back a bit. And also working on some stuff for the crew as Shonn knows. People say they wanna show but i see no names on the list beside me and Eric.
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd   CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:00 pm

Well it's about time someone spoke up. cheers Now besides tinh, who I have heard from before about "crew" participation and people modding their cars. But this is what i'm talking about, COMMUNICATION. I am starting to realize who is dedicated and who is not. And that IS one of the issues we need to discuss at our next meeting. And also, this site was made to have people communicate better and keep in touch. But seems as though people are lacking in that light as well. Looks like we may be having a sort of "lay-off" of crew members since people don't wanna keep in touch about whats going on with themselves. This is why i've been keeping track of who shows up to meets and meetings and also who keeps in touch. So, if you've been active on this site or been keeping in touch with me then you have nothing to worry about. Those of you, who either are just in the crew to say your in a crew or have lost interest or just don't care. Maybe this isn't for you. With that being said, i hope to hear from most of you about this coming sunday. I'm texting everyone now.
Back to top Go down
Chili

PostSubject: Re: CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd   CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:40 pm

uumm... i am just trying to save money lol
Back to top Go down
mkiiisupra

PostSubject: Re: CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd   CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:49 pm

6pm in monroe = cant make because of the time, noon at Acme = ill be there. LMK, I wont be online all weekend after this session
Back to top Go down
RCPnoi

RCPnoi

PostSubject: Re: CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd   CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:08 am

this is exactly wat i hear at work on a daily basis....
communication communication....

yeah i aint the best at it either since i'm pretty exhausted from work and me still dealing with my personnal issue...which most of you already know about....

but yeah...its all good if ya'll cant make it to drift day....either way its understandble

i'll see if i can make it to acme bowl at 6

i may miss most meets cuz of scheduling conflicts but i try to make the main ones.....and i'm tryin to get my car back to how it was and add a few more things.....

but let me know how the meeting goes if i miss it
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd   CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:11 am

mkiiisupra wrote:
6pm in monroe = cant make because of the time, noon at Acme = ill be there. LMK, I wont be online all weekend after this session

I think you misunderstood the post Matt. lol. It's either 6pm at Acme bowl or go watch the drifting from 11am till whenever. If we all go to the drifting thing we can just hold our meeting there or somewhere close.
Back to top Go down
L0st...

L0st...

PostSubject: Re: CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd   CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:46 am

ill be there. I'd like to discuss some issues that i have as well.

As far a the previous post, i don't log on much cause i don't see much usage of this forum but i guess its because of a usage issue and obviously im not contributing to it.

But i will be there and hopefully stuff can be resolved...
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd   CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:52 am

So I guess the drift/support meeting is happening? I hope to have majority of the people there that are wanting to be apart of this crew so we can get everything in the open and hopefully resolve the issues at hand and move on to become a cohesive crew that will be well known!
Back to top Go down
Chili

PostSubject: Re: CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd   CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:21 pm

Ill be coming to the drifting thing
Back to top Go down
LazyAccent

LazyAccent

PostSubject: Re: CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd   CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:18 pm

I might be able to make it to evergreen. Depending when i work. Ill know by tonight. On call sucks.
Back to top Go down
Kuriboh

Kuriboh

PostSubject: Re: CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd   CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:54 pm

idk if ima make it, i have a family party and stuff on sunday, but i will try to make it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/xbchris
DRKSYDE.

PostSubject: Re: CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd   CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:22 pm

drift tomorrow at 11. ill be there. will someone call me at 10am Sleep
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd   CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:10 am

So yes, I will be at the drifting thing tomorrow. If you guys wanna meet up and convoy there, then i'm up for it. Give me a call.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd   CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CREW MEETING this Sunday the 23rd
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next