Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!

Go down 
+8
Kuriboh
Dc51717
L0st...
Chili
Fliphm00b
hirohito
LazyAccent
Shonn
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! Empty
PostSubject: MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!   MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:48 am

So in light of current events. I'm going to hold a mandatory crew meeting to straighten out and explain things to come. And it will also be an open forum so that everyone can put their concerns out on the table. Dont' be scared, I would like to hear peoples concerns, as I'm sure others would also. My only question is which of these 2 days would be better? The 30th or the 31st? Yes, that is next weekend, and yes it is a 3 day weekend. So this should be the perfect time to hold a meeting since there is one extra day. So if you still want to be apart of Imperial I suggest you make an effort to come out to this VERY IMPORTANT MEETING.

So which day? 30th or 31st. And what time? I'm suggesting 2pm.
Back to top Go down
https://imperialcc.forumotion.com
LazyAccent

LazyAccent

PostSubject: Re: MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!   MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:45 am

Either day will work for me. but I would lean more towards the Sunday.
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!   MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:13 pm

why can't we ever do saturday meet? but sunday is better for me out of those 2 days.
Back to top Go down
Fliphm00b

Fliphm00b

PostSubject: Re: MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!   MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:46 pm

Sunday for me ..
Back to top Go down
http://clubsciontc.com/users/fliphm00b/
Chili

PostSubject: Re: MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!   MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:27 pm

I have work at 5pm on sat. and I have work from 11-6 on sunday.

Last edited by Chili on Mon May 24, 2010 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
L0st...

L0st...

PostSubject: Re: MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!   MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:42 pm

sunday
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!   MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:22 pm

Either day works for me, since chili has work and its been only a weeks notice maybe hold it a lil later? Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Fliphm00b

Fliphm00b

PostSubject: Re: MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!   MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:22 pm

We should also do an imperial photoshoot Very Happy..
Back to top Go down
http://clubsciontc.com/users/fliphm00b/
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!   MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:27 pm

Fliphm00b wrote:
We should also do an imperial photoshoot Very Happy..

Been wanting this for so long!!!! Then we can add the photos on fb and on here so we are a united team.
Back to top Go down
Kuriboh

Kuriboh

PostSubject: Re: MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!   MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:54 pm

what time on sunday? so am i considered out of the crew since i will be MIA for a lil over a year?

for those who dont know, im going moving to cali this july to next year august for school..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/xbchris
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!   MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:42 pm

Kuriboh wrote:
what time on sunday? so am i considered out of the crew since i will be MIA for a lil over a year?

for those who dont know, im going moving to cali this july to next year august for school..

No, I know your situation. So don't worry about that.
Back to top Go down
https://imperialcc.forumotion.com
DRKSYDE.

PostSubject: Re: MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!   MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:00 am

Chili wrote:
I have work at 5pm on sat. and I have work from 11-6 on sunday.

i think those that showed up this last weekend might be exempt from showing. lol
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!   MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:39 am

BTW i just got a package of 600 flyers that are $2 off Import Faceoff on June 27th @ Pacific Raceways. So i will bring some to the meet.
Back to top Go down
RCPnoi

RCPnoi

PostSubject: Re: MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!   MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:02 am

Sunday will be better for me too
and since it is a 3 day weekend.....
i can chill pretty late....

we'll it still be at acme bowl?
maybe around 6ish....and o0o0o
i wish my new bumper was done
a sunset photoshoot would be awesome....
location location location
Back to top Go down
kevin.tran

PostSubject: Re: MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!   MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:32 am

I can't do it on the 30th and on the 31st I have an event that I am apart of for memorial day till about 3 or 4. After that I am free

BTW how did the event this sunday go anyone got pics? Post it up
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!   MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:50 am

Seems like mostly everyone can make it, so now its just about what time and where. Drksyde needs to come out not matter what! Kevin, hope we can schedule around your plans so you can make it.
Back to top Go down
kevin.tran

PostSubject: Re: MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!   MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:03 am

Yea anytime after about 3:30-4:00. I should get off work around 3 but I have to go home and change b/c I'll be wearing my army dress uniform and that is uncomfortable!!!

How bout a meeting somewhere for some drinks?!?!? Anyone?!!? Matt?!?!
Back to top Go down
mkiiisupra

PostSubject: Re: MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!   MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:31 pm

Im going to be in Yakima this weekend. Going with my dad to pick up the Vette from hiding and visit my aunt while we're there.

No one let me know whether it was at monroe or tukwila this last weekend and I wasnt around a computer with internet access this weekend. Buuuuuttt my friend bought really really REALLY cheap liqour and I ended up on the bathroom floor with puke to the left and right of my head. Sleep
Back to top Go down
kevin.tran

PostSubject: Re: MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!   MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:55 am

mkiiisupra wrote:
Im going to be in Yakima this weekend. Going with my dad to pick up the Vette from hiding and visit my aunt while we're there.

No one let me know whether it was at monroe or tukwila this last weekend and I wasnt around a computer with internet access this weekend. Buuuuuttt my friend bought really really REALLY cheap liqour and I ended up on the bathroom floor with puke to the left and right of my head. Sleep

You are always throwing up hahha
Back to top Go down
Chili

PostSubject: Re: MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!   MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:41 am

kevin.tran wrote:
mkiiisupra wrote:

You are always throwing up hahha

If anyone thinks they can handle liquor... test your skills againts kevin haha
Back to top Go down
RCPnoi

RCPnoi

PostSubject: Re: MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!   MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:34 pm

well...if we doin something like that then i'll need notice so i can bring a change of clothes and i need a place to crash......i dunno if i can keep up but i dont mind tryin.....not my fault if i black out early =P
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!   MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:46 pm

RCPnoi wrote:
well...if we doin something like that then i'll need notice so i can bring a change of clothes and i need a place to crash......i dunno if i can keep up but i dont mind tryin.....not my fault if i black out early =P

Yeah buddy! Lets give it a shot!
Back to top Go down
mkiiisupra

PostSubject: Re: MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!   MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:58 am

If I actually get some good, startchy food in me ill be good to go.
Back to top Go down
kevin.tran

PostSubject: Re: MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!   MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:19 am

Maybe we can set something up when the weather get's better. BBQ at my house and drinking. We can call it I.C.C. Drunk Night?!?!?! Plus, It'll be fun we can play who can throw up over my balcony closest to my neighbors door ahem Matt's winning right now on that game hahaha
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!   MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:03 am

kevin.tran wrote:
Maybe we can set something up when the weather get's better. BBQ at my house and drinking. We can call it I.C.C. Drunk Night?!?!?! Plus, It'll be fun we can play who can throw up over my balcony closest to my neighbors door ahem Matt's winning right now on that game hahaha

I wanna shot at this!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!   MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MANDATORY CREW MEETING!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next