Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing).

Go down 
+2
kevin.tran
Dc51717
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dc51717

Dc51717

Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing). Empty
PostSubject: Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing).   Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing). I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:01 am

Since we have a connection with Car nutz I believe it will be beneficial if we could get everyone together and go down there as a crew. Maybe they will give us a banner so we can represent them at shows or some kind of detailing stuff that we can advertise for them. Even stickers would be great, I am not expecting them to give us stuff for free, but think that we are a great way to advertise for them. A Friday or Saturday would be best, please give your input as well as when you could go, I want to try and go before the show on June 27th. This will help people know and remember our name better too.
Back to top Go down
kevin.tran

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing).   Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing). I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:03 am

I know I've talked to carnutz about this before and they said that if they feel your car best represent them than they will give you a sticker that you can put on your car like Shonn and I have. As far as detailing and all that we can get hooked up at park place car wash right next door. I am trying to see if they are willing when we get a new banner to put their logo on there or get "carnutz" printed on vinyl and Velcro to the bottom somewhere on our current banner. But yes I will need to know before him if this is something you guys want to do so I can coordinate with them the time/days when we will be coming by. They are extremely busy. This is a great idea of just swing by and talking to them/hanging out which will get us closer to carnutz.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing).   Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing). I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:08 am

I appreciate what you are doing man, yes I am sure certain cars should not have their sticker, but the banner idea would be great. I talked to a few others and they said they would be down to go down there too just to see the place and let them know who we are. We will be able to know soon as long as people post.
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing).   Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing). I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:20 am

i'm be dropping by there this weeekend to drop off flyers for the Import Faceoff event
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing).   Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing). I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:43 am

Guys please post up when you can make a trip down there, we wanna do this before the show on the 27th.
Back to top Go down
Fliphm00b

Fliphm00b

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing).   Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing). I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:46 am

Let me know when Smile...

and your avatar I love you
Back to top Go down
http://clubsciontc.com/users/fliphm00b/
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing).   Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing). I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:00 am

Fliphm00b wrote:
Let me know when Smile...

and your avatar I love you

So, you are free anytime during friday or sat? Glad you like my avy!
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing).   Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing). I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:45 am

why you got my girl on your avy? lol
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing).   Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing). I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:54 pm

Pssshhhh you wish that was your girl!
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing).   Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing). I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:09 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
L0st...

L0st...

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing).   Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing). I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:42 am

so it's this weekend? or the 27th?
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing).   Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing). I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:15 am

Not sure because not everyone has said when they are free, still waiting on Tinh or shonn to chime in to see if they can go bc shonn is president and tinh may be showing.
Back to top Go down
RCPnoi

RCPnoi

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing).   Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing). I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:40 am

i cant go till the 26th...my front bumper, front lip n sideskirts are gettin painted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing).   Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing). I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all Imperial members (esp. those who will be showing).
Page 1 of 1