Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imperial member requirements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dc51717

Dc51717

Imperial member requirements Empty
PostSubject: Imperial member requirements   Imperial member requirements I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:33 am

As a member of Imperial there are a few requirements that we ask of you:

1. You are to get a mod every two months, I know that money is not something that everyone has a ton of. As long as you show progress in your car build then you will be fine. We just want to make sure that the people who join continue to mod.

2. You must attend two meetings/events in a row. Crew meetings will be held on the first Saturday of every month at Pochi tea station in Edmonds. The second crew meeting of the month will be held every third week of every month on Sunday at Acme bowl in Southcenter. This meetings will take place at 2pm on both days, please see the sticky note under meets for more information.

3. You must have a car plaque, t-shirt/crew shirt, and imperial sticker. As more stuff comes out you may be required to have these new items as well. Along with having the shirts, you must wear your shirt either crew or t-shirt to all events. This is so we can get our name out and people know who we are.

4. Please subscribe to the Facebook fan page (just search imperialcc on FB) as well as Imperial's Youtube page

Last edited by Dc51717 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chili

PostSubject: Re: Imperial member requirements   Imperial member requirements I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:32 am

Also... the mod DOES NOT have to be BOUGHT with money. Example... wire tucking, hand polishing parts, doing your own upholstery wrapping and etc would be also considered as a modification.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Imperial member requirements   Imperial member requirements I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:33 am

Here we go everyone, the requirements that we came up with a while back. Lets get this season off on the right foot! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial member requirements   Imperial member requirements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial member requirements
Page 1 of 1