Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imperial hierarchy and members.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dc51717

Dc51717

Imperial hierarchy and members. Empty
PostSubject: Imperial hierarchy and members.   Imperial hierarchy and members. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:33 am

After a discussion with majority of the members we have come up with a list of people who hold the following positions:

President - Shonn
Vice President (el presidante) - Tinh
Event coordinator/networking - Chris (TC)
Public Relations - Kevin
Shirts/Apparel - Jason
Secretary - Eric

Along with this hierarchy is the members that make the team.

Active members:
- Shonn (LS)
- Tinh (IS)
- Ray (IS)
- Jones (IS)
- Chris (IS)
- Kevin (GS)
- Matt (GS)
- Mark (Q45)
- Shivesh (SC)
- Jason (TC)
- Trung (TC)
- Mark (TC)
- Chris (TC)
- Chris (XB)
- Eric (RSX)

Inactive Members:
- Ben (RL)
- Kedrick (LS) - probation?

Last edited by Dc51717 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
L0st...

L0st...

PostSubject: Re: Imperial hierarchy and members.   Imperial hierarchy and members. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:15 pm

Does someone else want to be in charge of apparel or something if so, then go ahead?
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Imperial hierarchy and members.   Imperial hierarchy and members. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:25 pm

lol no one else wants the position just saying for now because I am not sure if you will have your shirt hook up all the time. BTW whats the word on the shirts?
Back to top Go down
Chili

PostSubject: Re: Imperial hierarchy and members.   Imperial hierarchy and members. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:14 pm

Should we appoint someone or a couple people as our team photographer? I know that we have a lot of people with nice cameras but I do not see a lot pics posted from previous shows or events. Would anyone like to take on this role? I think it would make more sense to have more than 1 person to handle this because posting up a lot of pics does require a lot of work and time. And also that sometimes that 1 person cannot make it to every single event/show.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Imperial hierarchy and members.   Imperial hierarchy and members. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:04 pm

I nominate Mark and Jones, they are always at events/shows and have their cameras.
Back to top Go down
LazyAccent

LazyAccent

PostSubject: Re: Imperial hierarchy and members.   Imperial hierarchy and members. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:23 pm

I need to get some more camera gear (filters, wide angle, telephoto lenses) and lighting equipment first. Then i would be down. Lol
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Imperial hierarchy and members.   Imperial hierarchy and members. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:58 pm

lol but u have a nice one already so you and Mark can be our camera guys lol.
Back to top Go down
Fliphm00b

Fliphm00b

PostSubject: Re: Imperial hierarchy and members.   Imperial hierarchy and members. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:23 am

Chili wrote:
Should we appoint someone or a couple people as our team photographer? I know that we have a lot of people with nice cameras but I do not see a lot pics posted from previous shows or events. Would anyone like to take on this role? I think it would make more sense to have more than 1 person to handle this because posting up a lot of pics does require a lot of work and time. And also that sometimes that 1 person cannot make it to every single event/show.

Look under pics & videos ... I believe I took pics at the EAS BBQ, Subota, i didnt post up the Hondatech one... but i always post up pics on the pics & video category.. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://clubsciontc.com/users/fliphm00b/
LazyAccent

LazyAccent

PostSubject: Re: Imperial hierarchy and members.   Imperial hierarchy and members. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:21 am

Most of my photos are on my laptop. I post a few up on my facebook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial hierarchy and members.   Imperial hierarchy and members. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial hierarchy and members.
Page 1 of 1