Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Front Imperial stickers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dc51717

Dc51717

Front Imperial stickers Empty
PostSubject: Front Imperial stickers   Front Imperial stickers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:27 pm

Hey Shonn when we were at pochi I think I said I wanted a big imperial sticker down the side of my windshield. Here is what I was talking about, what do you guys think? I know u can make it happen Shonn! I wanna be the first to rock it!

Front Imperial stickers 3585921581_d24e5bec7d_o
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: Front Imperial stickers   Front Imperial stickers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:38 pm

Well the only issue with that is, when i was in advance racing we were the first in washington to rock our sticker going down the side of the front windshield. And now EVERYONE is doing it. But I guess the "tuner" side of our crew could do it. But i'm saying it just looks like everyone else. And that's why I went with doing the plaques. NO ONE else right now is doing it except us. But if you REALLY want to do it then i'll get the cost of the sticker.
Back to top Go down
https://imperialcc.forumotion.com
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Front Imperial stickers   Front Imperial stickers I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:04 am

Shonn wrote:
Well the only issue with that is, when i was in advance racing we were the first in washington to rock our sticker going down the side of the front windshield. And now EVERYONE is doing it. But I guess the "tuner" side of our crew could do it. But i'm saying it just looks like everyone else. And that's why I went with doing the plaques. NO ONE else right now is doing it except us. But if you REALLY want to do it then i'll get the cost of the sticker.

Ohhh hmmm, idk then. I think it would be cool, but dont wanna get the wrong attention for the crew. If people are okay with it, I will do it. But if not then its all good! Thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
DRKSYDE.

PostSubject: Re: Front Imperial stickers   Front Imperial stickers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:55 pm

i dont have a problem with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Front Imperial stickers   Front Imperial stickers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Front Imperial stickers
Page 1 of 1