Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting main topics

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hirohito

hirohito

Meeting main topics Empty
PostSubject: Meeting main topics   Meeting main topics I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:03 am

So as discussed at today's meeting.

We are now doing a 3 strike rule. 3 strikes and you are out of Imperial. this includes missing meetings and events. After each strike the member will be notified so they know where they stand.

Also as of now there is a $20 monthly fee. This will help us when the car show season comes. to be able to get displays, shirts, pitcrew shirts.

There is 1 more show in Portland. Battle of the Imports. Sunday Sept. 19. We are thinking of going down Saturday and getting a hotel. and celebrate my bday since my bday is thurs.

Also Sunday Aug. 29th is the date for the photoshoot. i still have to arrange the location and time. Everyone bring $20 to pay for the phtographer

anything i left out please add
Back to top Go down
L0st...

L0st...

PostSubject: Re: Meeting main topics   Meeting main topics I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:10 pm

As for the monthly fee, it's "still in the works". Where figuring out a treasurer/bookie and payment plan (bank account).

Anything else?
Back to top Go down
LazyAccent

LazyAccent

PostSubject: Re: Meeting main topics   Meeting main topics I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:02 pm

Just so you guys know ahead. I was going to bring this up at the meet but I couldnt make it. The official date for PSTOF '10 is Oct. 3rd.
Back to top Go down
kevin.tran

PostSubject: Re: Meeting main topics   Meeting main topics I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:21 am

hirohito wrote:

We are now doing a 3 strike rule. 3 strikes and you are out of Imperial. this includes missing meetings and events. After each strike the member will be notified so they know where they stand.

Also as of now there is a $20 monthly fee. This will help us when the car show season comes. to be able to get displays, shirts, pitcrew shirts.

There is 1 more show in Portland. Battle of the Imports. Sunday Sept. 19. We are thinking of going down Saturday and getting a hotel. and celebrate my bday since my bday is thurs.

Also Sunday Aug. 29th is the date for the photoshoot. i still have to arrange the location and time. Everyone bring $20 to pay for the phtographer

Next meet I'll bring a notebook. We all need to come up with all the rules/regulations of I.C.C and put it down on paper and make it offical. Once we lay down the ground rules I or whoever will type it up and dish it out.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Meeting main topics   Meeting main topics I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:59 am

kevin.tran wrote:
hirohito wrote:

Next meet I'll bring a notebook. We all need to come up with all the rules/regulations of I.C.C and put it down on paper and make it offical. Once we lay down the ground rules I or whoever will type it up and dish it out.

I am secretary, I was suppose to be taking notes but had to leave early. Sorry for that, Shonn or I, I forgot posted what we talked about with the one mod every two months and the two meeting requirements, but nothing happened with that. I really hope this new 3 strike rule actually falls into place. Also what was discussed about who is treasure and how come it is 20 and not 10? Just wondering, also what is up with the modding thing? Are we just expecting those who are in the crew and those we let in will continue to mod? Please let me know if anything else was said besides the 3 strike rule and treasurer thing. Oh yeah, when does the 20 dollar fee start? And the 3 strike rule?
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: Meeting main topics   Meeting main topics I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:04 pm

As of now. the 3 strike rule is in effect
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Meeting main topics   Meeting main topics I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:55 am

Okay sounds good, any other answers to my questions?
Back to top Go down
L0st...

L0st...

PostSubject: Re: Meeting main topics   Meeting main topics I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:27 pm

As mentioned early, Chris' action item was to talk to Mario for more information regarding how they inquire their payment procedure. He has till the end of the month, or that's his first strike (lol im just kidding).

For treasurer, that will brought up again once we get the payment information down.

Modding rule is still in effect, next meeting we will discuss what mods have been done so far.

As for the 20$ ordeal that also falls under the category of the payment procedure.

3 strike rule went into effect saturday.

Once this is all set and done, a "sticky" will be created for this.

Highly suggest people should read this if they weren't able to attend the meeting or forgot.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Meeting main topics   Meeting main topics I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Thank you sir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting main topics   Meeting main topics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting main topics
Page 1 of 1