Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park

Go down 
+5
Fliphm00b
DRKSYDE.
Dc51717
Chili
Shonn
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:03 am

L0st... wrote:
hmm shall we start a roll call on whose even going to gas works park?

Nah Jason, it's cool. Just think of this as the first test of how much devotion people have for the crew. I pretty much know who is devoted and who isn't. So this, plus other things will decide peoples position in Imperial. I've needed to be a bit more stringent about things in the crew. So for those of us that are serious about getting the name out there and getting things going, that's where we're headed.
Back to top Go down
https://imperialcc.forumotion.com
Chili

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:22 am

Shonn wrote:
L0st... wrote:
hmm shall we start a roll call on whose even going to gas works park?

Nah Jason, it's cool. Just think of this as the first test of how much devotion people have for the crew. I pretty much know who is devoted and who isn't. So this, plus other things will decide peoples position in Imperial. I've needed to be a bit more stringent about things in the crew. So for those of us that are serious about getting the name out there and getting things going, that's where we're headed.

It's about time you started to get serious!! I've been waiting so long for this lol. Now the next step is for you to follow through and no more sitting back Razz
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:28 am

lol, ok ok. Yes i've been lax. But only because that's my true nature. I'm pretty laid back. But it takes effort to make things happen. And i'll put in the effort needed to make us succeed in whatever we do. And the crew members that constantly show support and are more then just a sticker jockey. Then they'll see that in the end it WILL pay off.
Back to top Go down
https://imperialcc.forumotion.com
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:31 am

Shonn wrote:
lol, ok ok. Yes i've been lax. But only because that's my true nature. I'm pretty laid back. But it takes effort to make things happen. And i'll put in the effort needed to make us succeed in whatever we do. And the crew members that constantly show support and are more then just a sticker jockey. Then they'll see that in the end it WILL pay off.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Chili

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:37 am

Shonn wrote:

Don't worry Shonn, once everything starts to get more formal and organized. I am sure we can start assigning people to play certain roles on the team... such as an event person, a person who lets everyone informed on whats going on and etc... we know that you are just 1 person and you can't handle everything on your own lol
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:58 am

Chili wrote:
Shonn wrote:

Don't worry Shonn, once everything starts to get more formal and organized. I am sure we can start assigning people to play certain roles on the team... such as an event person, a person who lets everyone informed on whats going on and etc... we know that you are just 1 person and you can't handle everything on your own lol

Amen to that, Chili and I were talking and hoping that we could assign roles like he was saying. It would take a lot of the pressure off you and allow other members to do some of the work and not rely on one person. We are a crew, team, family, whatever so why let one person do all the work. Can't wait till sunday!
Back to top Go down
DRKSYDE.

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:28 am

forgot to wash my car. guess ill do it tomorrow morning if its not raining.
see you all at gas works at 9am Sleep
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:53 am

DRKSYDE. wrote:
forgot to wash my car. guess ill do it tomorrow morning if its not raining.
see you all at gas works at 9am Sleep

I hear ya on that, I'm not even sure what car I am taking tomorrow! Shocked
Back to top Go down
DRKSYDE.

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:27 pm

that was a crap load of rain
Back to top Go down
Fliphm00b

Fliphm00b

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:40 am

^x2
Back to top Go down
http://clubsciontc.com/users/fliphm00b/
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:53 am

It turned out to be a decent day from time to time lols. Rain sucked, but no one got a ticket or anything, had a fun time meeting new people and am stoked to see what our crew/club arises to. Hope we can represent the northwest big and just have a great future with our team. See you all at the show hopefully!
Back to top Go down
Kuriboh

Kuriboh

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:42 am

sorry i couldnt make it to the meet, i was in cali... im back now Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/xbchris
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:05 pm

Kuriboh wrote:
sorry i couldnt make it to the meet, i was in cali... im back now Smile

come to the show this coming weekend!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2