Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park

Go down 
+5
Fliphm00b
DRKSYDE.
Dc51717
Chili
Shonn
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park Empty
PostSubject: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:34 am

When: March 28th 2010
Where: Gasworks Park
What: Golden gardens convoy meet
Why: To get decent parking. lol
Who: You and whoever else you can bring
Time: 9am-9:30am (SHARP!)

Directions:
From I-5:

Take 45th St. Exit.
Go West on NE 45th St.
Turn LEFT on Meridian Ave. N.
Merdian Ave. N ends at Gas Works Park.
Back to top Go down
https://imperialcc.forumotion.com
Chili

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:53 am

Did we ever get anyone else's opinion on either going to the Nissan's Golden Garden Meet or the North West Motors XXX Burger Meet? I have only heard of Shonn's reason for going to the Nissan's was because they are more welcoming to the VIP Scene (Slammed, Hellaflush, Negative Camber, Stretch Tires, Big Wheel Lips). If you haven't notice, most of the members do not fit in those categories. I can only see that, that they would only be welcoming the Lexus LS, Lexus GS, and possibly SC members. I do not think that the Scion and Honda members would be very welcomed to the Nissan Meet. I do not know how the Lexus IS's members feel about it as the only thing I can see that we have RWD.

Correct me if I am wrong on my opinions and please DO put some feedback and your opinions to see how most of the members are feeling about going to the Nissan Meet rather than the North West Motors Meet. Especially from the Scion and Honda members feedback would be great!
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:02 am

Hmmmm this is interesting, I was thinking about this as well. I know for me that I don't feel the most comfortable with going to the NWN meet, but I want to show my support for the team and meet the new members. With NWM they welcome every kind and make, of course there will be hater but not as bad as NWN I believe. Its up to the members, so lets see what everyone has to say. I'm game for whatever, but would feel more comfortable at the NWM meet.
Back to top Go down
DRKSYDE.

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:12 am

ya my car is not a vip car. i mean i put the widest tires that i could on my car. lol
last year when i went i got all these looks like why the fuck is there a IS at a NISSAN meet. if they did'nt mind us being there they wouldn't key one of our cars every year. chili is right about how they will accept LS and GS because thats what a lot of the Nissan guys use for there DD.
the XXX meet is a open forum meet and the positive side is that there will little to no Nissan at the meet because they will all be at GG. so if you dont like looking at cars that are dented to shit 5 different colors, and have zip ties on them or if you don't want your car keyed i would say go to the xxx meet.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:19 am

hmmmm if our team was super big we could have half and half go so we could represent both sides! hahaha
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:32 am

You guys have valid points. Well, how bout this. Most of the NWN crowd will be there early anyways. So if we rolled through, chilled for a minute and then head over to the XXX meet. Because I think it'd be pretty dope if we hit 2 meets in one day, AND we could possibly eat there as well. I'm down for a somewhat cruise from GG to XXX. What do you guys think? I'm sure we can discuss it when we either get to gasworks or GG.
Back to top Go down
Fliphm00b

Fliphm00b

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:58 am

Thanks Chili for pointing this out, I actually texted Shonn about this before our meet at acme/sykart . Last meet at xxx held by NWN some Nissan owner yelled "Scions are slow" :/. Everyone hates scions Sad. About the GG meet, I'd feel a little skeptical because that same Nissan owner will most likely be there and maybe even hate on my car more n damage it in some way. But like Eric said Im there to support the team as well and to have fun with Imperial. I wouldn't mind going to 2 meets Smile . I think itd be pretty fun.

I'd like everyones opinion seriously about me,lost, n kuriboh joining the team are we in even accepted like for our cars? I mean I know it's not a Lexus but it's a toyota.. I wish I could build it up as much as you guys have ur cars but not everyone has moneys... I've been through alot of the bolt ons and so far I've finally got down to a point where I actually like my car the way it is now.. Check my profile on clubsciontc.com (fliphm00b with zeros) shows what mods I've had before.. Anyways sorry to get off topic I just had to ask.. I feel somewhat outta place, I mean don't get me wrong Im glad I'm on the team n happy most of you guys seem cool well the people ive met.. Just wanna know is all..
Back to top Go down
http://clubsciontc.com/users/fliphm00b/
Chili

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 am

Fliphm00b wrote:
Thanks Chili for pointing this out, I actually texted Shonn about this before our meet at acme/sykart . Last meet at xxx held by NWN some Nissan owner yelled "Scions are slow" :/. Everyone hates scions Sad. About the GG meet, I'd feel a little skeptical because that same Nissan owner will most likely be there and maybe even hate on my car more n damage it in some way. But like Eric said Im there to support the team as well and to have fun with Imperial. I wouldn't mind going to 2 meets Smile . I think itd be pretty fun.

I'd like everyones opinion seriously about me,lost, n kuriboh joining the team are we in even accepted like for our cars? I mean I know it's not a Lexus but it's a toyota.. I wish I could build it up as much as you guys have ur cars but not everyone has moneys... I've been through alot of the bolt ons and so far I've finally got down to a point where I actually like my car the way it is now.. Check my profile on clubsciontc.com (fliphm00b with zeros) shows what mods I've had before.. Anyways sorry to get off topic I just had to ask.. I feel somewhat outta place, I mean don't get me wrong Im glad I'm on the team n happy most of you guys seem cool well the people ive met.. Just wanna know is all..

Trust me... just because we have a "Lexus" doesnt mean we have money lol... I've been working on my car awhile now. So has DRKSYDE, DC5, MKIII, KEVIN, and many others lol. I've known those guys for years and their cars have been getting new mods slowly. For an instance, you should ask DRKSYDE how long his rims were sitting in his house til he could afford tires for them lol. And DC5 didn't really get more aggressive until he met me and started around 2004 or 2005 to get to this point. I would say the same for Shonn but he buys a lot of different cars haha

As for the Scions joining... I personally do not have any problems. Since Imperial pretty much just started to get a little more serious. We are still not yet organized enough to the point or being more picky on members as we are still trying to settle down to be more official. Such as I don't think there is a requirement on joining. Only time will tell how things will turn out.

I hope that all the members we have now will stay and make Imperial more official and a legit car team rather than just to let "anyone" on the team just to represent "Imperial"...So pretty much guys, lets get it organized, more offiicial and set the bar for requirements to be able to join Imperial.

Last edited by Chili on Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fliphm00b

Fliphm00b

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:29 am

With the mod list that you have damn!! Looks like alot Razz.. But you didn't answer my question, I'd like your opinion and as well as everyone elseS..
Back to top Go down
http://clubsciontc.com/users/fliphm00b/
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:29 am

You have to remember, we are in this together because we share the same passion for cars and basically have the same ideas about what we want in a crew/club. So it goes beyond JUST a car club. Believe me if I hear someone hating or anything like that I WILL say something. Because NO ONE should be doing that kind of stuff. And believe me, if the TRUE nissan guys heard that, they would look down on that fool. Because they frown upon that kind of thing happening. Hell, I'll call him out and race him. lol. I've raced sr and rb powered 240s', they're nothing special. I think it's kind of humbling to be beaten by a sedan that has a stock motor. cheers So in short, we got yo back son. heh heh.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:10 am

Alright, first off about the meet. I am game for going to gg then to xxx only thing is what about parking? I know xxx will fill up pretty quick. But the whole cruising thing will be sweet, hopefully it doesn't rain otherwise I might just bring my DD. I hear you about people yelling out stuff about cars being slow or what not, my car is no where near perfect so I am sure I will get a lot of glares about being a honda or being slow or a ricer. I'm pretty self conscious so I am hesitant about bring my RSX, but this is for the team and we all gotta support each other. With whatever happens I am sure we will have fun and well have a good meet.

As for fliphm00b and the excepting of the scions. I don't see any problem with you guys joining. The more the marry-er! As long as you share the same passion for cars and all then you should be totally fine! I am a student so modding for me is on the back burner right now, but I still get all excited when I see my car or other cars and love being apart of the team. Do what you want with your car and we will be there to support you and say dammmnnn that's sick lols. So, don't think you aren't welcome or your car is not up to standards because everyone has their own taste.
Back to top Go down
L0st...

L0st...

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:50 pm

We could attend both or one (which i would prefer xxx)
As for the nissans hating, let them hate. There's always going to be haters out there nissan/honda/even toyota. I frankly DGAF what haters think of my car. I've learned not let other people get to you. I will support my team regardless if we go to both meets or create our own meet lol.

As far as the nissans only letting in the lexus' in only..if this is true, are the lexus' owners in our team just going to go and leave the other ones out? Or we going to stick together as a team? Just want to get that cleared up from the previous post.
Back to top Go down
Chili

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:40 pm

Fliphm00b wrote:
With the mod list that you have damn!! Looks like alot Razz.. But you didn't answer my question, I'd like your opinion and as well as everyone elseS..

Lol Don't be intimidated by my long mod list, I have been working on my car ever since I got it back in 2004. I was one of the few people who was lucky enough to have friends that let me borrow money to get parts and pay them back since I have bad credit lol.
Back to top Go down
Chili

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:44 pm

L0st... wrote:
As for the nissans hating, let them hate. There's always going to be haters out there nissan/honda/even toyota. I frankly DGAF what haters think of my car. I've learned not let other people get to you. I will support my team regardless if we go to both meets or create our own meet lol.

As far as the nissans only letting in the lexus' in only..if this is true, are the lexus' owners in our team just going to go and leave the other ones out? Or we going to stick together as a team? Just want to get that cleared up from the previous post.

Nissan is not letting "lexus" in only... they mean just certain model lexus's (LS, GS, SC)lol. And HELL NO we would not leave other people out hahaha. We stick together as a team. If we have any members on the team that would leave others out, I would vote to kick them off the team immediately... That is not in my opinion how a "team player" should be.
Back to top Go down
L0st...

L0st...

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Chili wrote:

Nissan is not letting "lexus" in only... they mean just certain model lexus's (LS, GS, SC)lol. And HELL NO we would not leave other people out hahaha. We stick together as a team. If we have any members on the team that would leave others out, I would vote to kick them off the team immediately... That is not in my opinion how a "team player" should be.

ok kool..i like that attitude What a Face
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:46 pm

Chili wrote:
L0st... wrote:

Well said sir. Like I said in the meeting, we're a family, and family takes care of each other. And I never lose sight of what I actually drive, a TOYOTA. Very Happy It just has fancy badging. I'm almost inclined to get the Toyota badges and "Celsior" emblem just to get rid of the Lexus persona. IT IS only a car afterall.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:42 pm

Shonn wrote:
Chili wrote:
L0st... wrote:

Well said sir. Like I said in the meeting, we're a family, and family takes care of each other. And I never lose sight of what I actually drive, a TOYOTA. Very Happy It just has fancy badging. I'm almost inclined to get the Toyota badges and "Celsior" emblem just to get rid of the Lexus persona. IT IS only a car afterall.

Lols Its not just a car, our cars our an extension of our personality. They represent who we are and what we are! They are a precious gem! I guess we will discuss which meet we are going to or both at the gas works meet? Chili, nicely said about sticking together!
Back to top Go down
DRKSYDE.

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:38 pm

chili is right about my wheels i had them for 6 months before i got tires.
when i joined i only had tint. but i was still accepted because they knew i would continue to mod my car.
and i have no problem with scions shoot before i got my IS i was looking at scions.

as for the GG meet i know that it will be crazy full by the time we get there. the S14 that i took pictures of he said he was rolling with a group of 50 down there at 6AM

i know we want to go to the GG meet to show our crew BUT its a nissan meet and we dont even have anyone in our group that has a nissan. i mean if there was a scion or lexus or acura meet how would you feel if a bunch of nissans crashed ur meet?
ill go if everyone else wants to go still. and 2 meets is a crap load of driving
Back to top Go down
DRKSYDE.

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:52 pm

so i was talking to my friend that has the s14 and he doesnt hate on lexus or scions or anything.
i told him our group was going the first thing he said was "are you sure you want to go? i hope your car doesnt get keyed"
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:34 pm

i honestly don't care what people think of my car. long as i like it. thats all that matters. and as far as building a car. just got to be patient. I've talked and hungout with Team Menace down at BOtI in portland. and they talked bout building the same car for 7-9 years. just takes time.
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:44 pm

Ok you guys need to stop being so paranoid. Rolling Eyes I've been to the last 4 gg meets. And nothing has ever remotely come close to happening like the things you hear about. I'm going to GG regardless, then going to XXX. Yea its a little bit of driving, but how often do we get together and do stuff. And people are always talking about going on cruises and such so consider this to be a cruise as well. I don't plan on staying at the GG meet that long anyways, and we probably will have a hard time finding parking. So all we have to do is make an appearance and roll through, snap some pics, say what's up to anyone we know and then bounce to XXX. Because most of them are not just "Nissan" enthusiats but CAR enthusiats. So no more negative talk people. We'll be fine, and our cars will be fine. If a little meet or a little bit of hating scares you then maybe you should ride a bike.
Back to top Go down
DRKSYDE.

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:49 pm

at the last xxx meet ray said his car got keyed. lol
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:44 am

hmm thats news to me. he never said anything. and i never saw anything on it. eh, well im down to ride.
Back to top Go down
L0st...

L0st...

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:58 am

hmm shall we start a roll call on whose even going to gas works park?
Back to top Go down
kevin.tran

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:44 am

Like everyone said haters will be haters. Last year we had a few people back watching our cars anyways. I doubt anything will happen. Plus everytime we go to another crew/forums meet I bring my lovely .45 with me. Last year was great the Nissan guys who put the meet together came over and said wussup and chilled with us for a bit. Regardless of the fact don't let anyone intimidate you. Because most of the time we go to alot of different forums meet anyways. There hasn't been much CL meets here in the NW. But I am slowly changing that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park   Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golden Gardens convoy @ gasworks park
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next