Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!

Go down 
+9
mkiiisupra
L0st...
Fliphm00b
RCPnoi
hirohito
DRIVNOVRDAEDGE
LazyAccent
kevin.tran
Dc51717
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chili

NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:58 pm

I think it would be good to have more on the team since it seems like we ALWAYS have a couple/several people who can't make it out to the show. Since there is only so many of us, we get knocked down quickly or right away from getting a trophy if we have a couple people who can't show. If we were to have more, we would have a better chance of having more cars show with us. (im talking about actually showing and entering, not being there to support without their cars).

And besides, its not like our team is all high and mighty above several other car teams out to there be so strict on disclosing potential members. Im just saying our team is still definitely in the works and the main members are still improving on what we have now. I would understand how you feel if we were the status of team menace, but we are still far from that. It's not like we are so hot that people out there are saying "yea, i wish i could be on team imperial".
Back to top Go down
Chili

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:00 pm

oh yea, and by the way... thats what happen with the team when shonn recruited the scion guys too... at first he too also said that he just wanted to work on the core members but he still recruited others, and look at where we are now, ITS WAYY BETTER because we got more dedicated people to join.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:09 pm

I'm just re-iterating what we have talked about in the past. Also team exotic or whatever would just have anyone join, I thought we didn't want that? I thought we were trying to keep it at a decent size? Maybe I am wrong, but thats what I thought. I guess what I am wanting is that we just dont let anyone in and thats what it seems like right now. Also if we are letting people in I still strongly believe in the probation period, give each potential new member a few months to see how dedicated they are.
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:11 pm

I still think there should be a probation period for new members. and maybe initiation like make them do some fear factor things and eat goat testicles. lol j/k
Back to top Go down
Chili

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:13 pm

well, shonn did say "And if they're interested in the crew, then through out the day you can drill them about stuff and see how their personalities are. And ya never know, our family may grow a little after this show. Smile". Think of it like this, we get to know them for several hrs at the show to see how they are. If we like them, let them be on probation. If not, thats it. So everyone who will be there that day will get to know them and we can discuss if we all approve or not.
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:36 pm

they not giving out trophies. it's going to be a ugly NOS belt. look like it's from WWE
Back to top Go down
mkiiisupra

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:56 am

Well since we're all chimin in, here I go.

I personally dont think it should be about winning trophies. Im more in it mainly to have a close knit group of car friends to help out with work or motivate people to mod more...which we do but I think we cant get ahead of ourselves given the fact "we arent team menace" meaning we arent rich enough to spoil are cars in the matter of months. Im not trying to be debbie downer, I just think getting more cars in the club to get more trophies isnt the way to go about it.

I just think we should discuss some sort of cap on the amount of members. Or some sort of procedure for selecting members. Definitely a probation period so it's not like we're the slut club and people wanna be in one minute and fall of the map the next.

I take it the 4 or 5 extras will be parked on one end of us at the show so the actual crew is grouped together....x2 for judging reasons
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:11 am

Well, I appreciate all the feedback. And understand everyones point of view. It's not all about winning. The winning thing is more personal then anything. lol. I do want us to be tight. But with alot of our current members being kinda wishy washy about showing or even just showing up to meetings is very disconcerning. So I am all for having members who actually want to participate more. Because in the end thats what we talked about "participation" So with that being said, i'll talk to you guys on sunday.
Back to top Go down
https://imperialcc.forumotion.com
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:05 am

mkiiisupra wrote:

I personally dont think it should be about winning trophies. Im more in it mainly to have a close knit group of car friends to help out with work or motivate people to mod more...which we do but I think we cant get ahead of ourselves given the fact "we arent team menace" meaning we arent rich enough to spoil are cars in the matter of months. Im not trying to be debbie downer, I just think getting more cars in the club to get more trophies isnt the way to go about it.

I just think we should discuss some sort of cap on the amount of members. Or some sort of procedure for selecting members. Definitely a probation period so it's not like we're the slut club and people wanna be in one minute and fall of the map the next.

I take it the 4 or 5 extras will be parked on one end of us at the show so the actual crew is grouped together....x2 for judging reasons

I totally agree with you, most of us have other priorities such as school, gf's, wives, other hobbies, etc. I still think that since you are apart of a car crew that it should be a priority and that if you become apart of Imperial that you live up to the expectations we want: mod every two months, etc. I would like to discuss a cap on the amount of members as well. I am happy to have people show with us and of course they can hang out with us, but I guess like what Matt said they will be at one end and we will all be together as Imperial. Hope most of us agree with this and if not then we can have a meeting at the show lol. Hope to see everyone out on sunday!

Oh yeah, I do believe strength is in numbers for now, but like matt said I dont wanna be the slut group. Winning a trophy is great because it recognizes that are hard work has paid off, but that is not the main goal right now for the team.
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:35 am

Dc51717 wrote:
mkiiisupra wrote:

I totally agree with you, most of us have other priorities such as school, gf's, wives, other hobbies, etc. I still think that since you are apart of a car crew that it should be a priority and that if you become apart of Imperial that you live up to the expectations we want: mod every two months, etc. I would like to discuss a cap on the amount of members as well. I am happy to have people show with us and of course they can hang out with us, but I guess like what Matt said they will be at one end and we will all be together as Imperial. Hope most of us agree with this and if not then we can have a meeting at the show lol. Hope to see everyone out on sunday!

Oh yeah, I do believe strength is in numbers for now, but like matt said I dont wanna be the slut group. Winning a trophy is great because it recognizes that are hard work has paid off, but that is not the main goal right now for the team.

I gotta agree with Matt and Eric. But just want tosay Team Menace aren't rich they just got really dedicated members and also they have Sponsers from like 7 companies. Sponsers make everything easier. Ken with 350Z worked 2 jobs for almost a year. Didn't go out. Just to get his 350Z the way it is now.

But anyways...... i'm bringing a cooler with ice. who bringing drinks? and i was thinking someone can get a loaf of bread and sandwhich meat.

Last edited by hirohito on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
Back to top Go down
L0st...

L0st...

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Ok what exactly you mean on focus on the core members? What exactly do you mean by focusing? I think were "tight enough". Do you want to become BFF status or what? Like Tinh mentioned, Us as you put it "scion guys" put alot of effort and dedication into the group. What makes you think others can.

I just dont understand this "focus on the core group". If we do that its going to be the same stuff at every show, not everyone has money to do a drastic mod every two months. But i also agree that the whole "slut thing" is true too. If there interested, lets see if their truely interested. Probation needs to be stern. If you cant make it to two shows or what then your cut. I havent seen some members participate at any shows since i joined but yet there on the team? I understand people have other priororities..but what makes you think the people that attend all the time dont?

Let people join who are serious about it and willing to contribute to the team. Not just show up at one show and not talk to any of the members at all (some know who im referring too). Those type need to be dropped its just wasted space if you ask me. This crew needs to be a family regardless, but this is a TEAM, and teams are ment to compete and try their best to win.
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:17 am

Can we just talk bout this at a future meeting.

SO about the show. i'm bring a cooler and ice. what is everyone else bringing?
Back to top Go down
iculkn

iculkn

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:55 am

What kind of snacks do you guys want? i could get some chips & stuff, i just need to know what you guys like.
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:03 am

chips and salsa YEAAAA. lol
Back to top Go down
https://imperialcc.forumotion.com
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:10 am

love chips and salsa!!!!!! can someone bring like a loaf of bread and another person some sandwhich meat? like turkey/ham or bologna
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:49 pm

I have some snacks left over from formula d, are we doing the whole grill thing?
Back to top Go down
mkiiisupra

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:39 pm

if someone has a mini propane grill, I have a full tank. Ive never used one before though so I dont know how long it lasts. I'll go buy sandwhich makings.

PS where the hell do you register. Im know im hungover but I've been searching for like 10 minutes now.
Back to top Go down
LazyAccent

LazyAccent

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:40 pm

Looks like I've been missing a lot of discussion on this forum. O.O

Well anyways I will bring a case of water tomorrow, maybe two. And no guys I will not forget this time, Idk about you guys but I rather not drink a lot of NOS, haha. Smile
Back to top Go down
LazyAccent

LazyAccent

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:41 pm

mkiiisupra wrote:
if someone has a mini propane grill, I have a full tank. Ive never used one before though so I dont know how long it lasts. I'll go buy sandwhich makings.

PS where the hell do you register. Im know im hungover but I've been searching for like 10 minutes now.
They closed registrations friday, Umm, I think you have to register day off now. But dont quote me on that.
Back to top Go down
kevin.tran

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:53 pm

+1 on goat testicles and it should be hung from someones ball sack lol. JP. I'll bring soda or Gatorade or something and a loaf of bread... Whos bringing sandwich meat?!?!
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:15 am

not sure but i also heard registration closed already for the show. but doesn't hurt to ask at the gate. and the site to go to is

http://forum-fest.com/
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:16 am

looks as if they took down the registration for car show. Well i'm start washing my car for tomorrow
Back to top Go down
RCPnoi

RCPnoi

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:31 am

Man I'm pissed...i havnt been checking my email and the day after my confimation email...i found out i couldve registered for the drifting....ARRRGGHHHHH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3