Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!

Go down 
+9
mkiiisupra
L0st...
Fliphm00b
RCPnoi
hirohito
DRIVNOVRDAEDGE
LazyAccent
kevin.tran
Dc51717
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RCPnoi

RCPnoi

NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:15 pm

LC is kooh...i'll pitch in...jus let me know how much
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:17 pm

I'll pitch in.
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:57 pm

ok. cool!!! i'm pitch in $30
Back to top Go down
iculkn

iculkn

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:01 am

Will there be a pre-meet location or will we all just meet up at Pacific raceways?
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:23 am

Holy crap roll in is from 6am-9am..... that's hella early!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think we should have a pre-meet right off of the exit where panda express is like last time, then we can just shoot over to the show.
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:25 am

yeah just meet up off exit 142b in front of Panda Express again @ 8 a.m. sharp
Back to top Go down
RCPnoi

RCPnoi

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:24 pm

I'll hit u up with $30 too and meet ya'll at panda around 7:30ish
Back to top Go down
RCPnoi

RCPnoi

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:29 pm

o0o0o...i like that...8 is def better...30 mins of extra sleep
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:33 pm

So what is the final head count??? We need as many members as possible. Because i know that there will be a couple other crews going after that team trophy, now that we have our name a little bit more out there. lol. And plus the more we win, the more we get noticed. So, yea. I'm definetly going, so I would like to see a large list of people please. And it would be a lot more fun if more people went. Because we always have fun at these events.
Back to top Go down
https://imperialcc.forumotion.com
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:21 pm

Look at my older post, there is like 4 trophies we can try and win. Also Shonn some of the other members along with myself are pitching in to get LC to come model for us, its 100 total, I know me, chris, ray and elias are pitching in, it would be cool if you or others would pitch in too. As for head count, I know: Me, ray, chris, elias, have pre-registered. I hope Mark, Jason, Tinh show too. I know tinh is just seeing how late we get home the night before and how he feels in the morning. Hope we can take home another trophy!
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:44 pm

i know Trikspeed is showing that day also. All thier Honda's been featured in magazines.
Back to top Go down
DRKSYDE.

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:01 am

i wont know if i can show or just come and vist untill i talk to the gf. i have a wedding she wants me to go to thats at 2
Back to top Go down
DRKSYDE.

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:11 am

fyi my phone died so i have no ones number
Back to top Go down
DRKSYDE.

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:19 am

looks like i wont be able to stay for the whole time.
Back to top Go down
iculkn

iculkn

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:31 am

Should we start a list on who can bring what for Sunday? water, snacks, coolers with ice..etc.
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:27 pm

Well we need as many people as we can get to register. Either online or the day of. If you WANT to show or at least register so we can try and take the team trophy home but don't have any money to register. LET ME KNOW ASAP! I will front you the money to get you in. I got wind, that EAS will be there. Sooooo, we need to make an impact on this show.

Eh, trik is going? No biggie. Yea they're in magazines, but quality isn't our main priority right now, since none of our cars are at their full potential yet. As a crew we need to show the others who we are and represent. Just like at importfaceoff. If we can snag another trophy from an event at PR that would be AWESOME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:27 pm

Oh and of course i'll pitch in.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:23 pm

Yes that would be awesome if we could win again! Also bc there are multiple trophies we can actually win. Its gonna be funny when we have our banners and they do too lol. For those who have money please talk to shonn about getting a banner, I think he had 4 made and Me and him have one, so there is two left. It would be cool if most of us have them. Lets go team! hahhahahaha
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:00 pm

i'll bring cooler with Ice if people wanna bring drinks
Back to top Go down
mkiiisupra

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:53 pm

Ya im down. Think registration will be any different than last time if we decide to wait till we get down there? Or would it be better online ahead of time? Do we wanna bring a small propane grill and bbq our own shat? I have a small one but it's charcoal and that will be too much of a hassle at this place.
Back to top Go down
kevin.tran

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:10 am

I am going to this event. I had registered already. I will pitch in some money for LC also. I will bring a case of water that we can put in the cooler. I say bring the BBQ pit and we can just chill and BBQ when lunch time comes around so we don't end up paying like 10 bucks for a burger again. We'll just do burgers and dogs easy and simple. Shonn, I know you have my banner still b/c I wasn't able to pay you last time. Bring it with you and I'll give you cash for it morning of.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:26 am

mkiiisupra wrote:
Ya im down. Think registration will be any different than last time if we decide to wait till we get down there? Or would it be better online ahead of time? Do we wanna bring a small propane grill and bbq our own shat? I have a small one but it's charcoal and that will be too much of a hassle at this place.

Register online sir its 22 dollars online before the show and 35 at the gate! I dont think we need a gril, may be to messy idk though lol. I wasn't sure if you were able to make this one! Glad u can sir!
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:28 am

kevin.tran wrote:
I am going to this event. I had registered already. I will pitch in some money for LC also. I will bring a case of water that we can put in the cooler. I say bring the BBQ pit and we can just chill and BBQ when lunch time comes around so we don't end up paying like 10 bucks for a burger again. We'll just do burgers and dogs easy and simple. Shonn, I know you have my banner still b/c I wasn't able to pay you last time. Bring it with you and I'll give you cash for it morning of.

I thought you had to work sir? You were suppose to judge the mustang show? I'm glad you can make it, that means we have many member going now!

Ray
Eric
Elias
Shonn
Chris
Mark
Kevin
Matt
Tinh

Am I forgetting anyone?
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:25 pm

Hey eveyone well i'm registered. WOOHOO! I'm glad to see all of you who have registered and are going. And for those of you who are not, there maybe some people filling your spots at the show. There is potentially 4 to 5 cars that may show with us. If they do, it will be a surprise. lol. And if they're interested in the crew, then through out the day you can drill them about stuff and see how their personalities are. And ya never know, our family may grow a little after this show. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:04 pm

I thought we were trying to work on our core members? Also if we have new members join are we not doing the probation period to see how dedicated they are to come out with us? Also if they show with us, isnt it weird since they will not be wearing any imperial gear? They will be showing with us, but not apart of us... doesn't really make sense to me... Please explain sir! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!   NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next