Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

important!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hirohito

hirohito

important!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: important!!!!!!!   important!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:10 am

I just talked to the person that is involved with the Fatlace/hellaflush car show for Formula Drift on July 10th. Registration has just opened up for the event. on the website. www.hellaflush.com

You have register first and provide a picture of your car and details bout it. Then they select who is in the show. Cause they don't want just anyone putting thier car in. And also limited space.

But they said they most likely don't turn people down that want to show. Once you get e-mail confirmation that you were selected to show then there is a $35 charge and you and 1 other person get into the event free.

It is important that the people that want to show to register early so that there is enough room and we can represent the crew at a big event.
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

important!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!!!!   important!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:33 am

i just registered and waiting on confirmation if i can show
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

important!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!!!!   important!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:35 am

I wonder who will go to this? Not to many people seem to come on here and chime in lol. Hope that I can show!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

important!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!!!!   important!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

important!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1