Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lowering springs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LazyAccent

LazyAccent

Lowering springs Empty
PostSubject: Lowering springs   Lowering springs I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:26 am

Well its about that time. I'm looking for lowering springs for now for the IS300. Sitting way too high for my liking. I want something for under 100 dollars. I'm on a budget right now.
Back to top Go down
kevin.tran

Lowering springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowering springs   Lowering springs I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:20 am

save and get coils. Cheaper that way and more adjustable i.e body kits, rims, taste...
Back to top Go down
RCPnoi

RCPnoi

Lowering springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowering springs   Lowering springs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:33 am

yup..its better to jus wait...jus save that 100 and keep workin it
Back to top Go down
rahim

Lowering springs Empty
PostSubject: Megan Racing coilovers   Lowering springs I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:56 pm

Hello,
Easy suspension tuning is in your hands. S - Tech was made so that everyone can enjoy sports driving. TEIN based these springs on original specification so that the installation is easy. Full compliance with car inspection, and great styling. Adding some more exicitement to your ride.. The highest quality brought to you at great JayDM prices. Now comes in two types to choose from.
--------------------------
Megan Racing coilovers

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lowering springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowering springs   Lowering springs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lowering springs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperialcc :: Classifieds :: Car Parts-