Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday

Go down 
+10
Kuriboh
LazyAccent
mkiiisupra
scshinobi
kevin.tran
iculkn
L0st...
Fliphm00b
Dc51717
Shonn
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DRIVNOVRDAEDGE

EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday   EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:08 am

.^^^someone mentioned in previous posts about hosting something .. look on page 1

-------------------

i know it starts at noon .. but shouldnt we be their earlier ... i just dont want to get there and be stuck somewhere in da back .. pig

i believe jones and i are going to meet you guys at the north gate mall ..
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday   EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:56 am

Still wondering if we need to bring anything.... Shonn... do you have an answer?
Back to top Go down
LazyAccent

LazyAccent

PostSubject: Re: EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday   EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:58 am

I dont think we gotta bring anything. Doesnt say anything about it on the flyer. Ill be bringing a case of water tho. NOS is no go for me ahaha.
Back to top Go down
Fliphm00b

Fliphm00b

PostSubject: Re: EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday   EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:44 pm

^Can I get some Jones? Shiz man i always crash afterwards Sad
Back to top Go down
http://clubsciontc.com/users/fliphm00b/
LazyAccent

LazyAccent

PostSubject: Re: EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday   EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:47 pm

Oh yup for sure. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday   EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:02 pm

List of attendees:
-Shonn
-Eric
-Mark
-Jason
-Elias
-Kevin (maybe)
-Shivesh
-Matt
-Jones (maybe)
-XB Chris
-Tinh
-Chris ( i'm head out to Club Aura at night for a bday )
-Y33 Mark
Back to top Go down
https://imperialcc.forumotion.com
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday   EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:10 pm

Dc51717 wrote:
Still wondering if we need to bring anything.... Shonn... do you have an answer?

As far as bringing anything, nah, I think they got it covered. But i'm very interested to see over 100 people fit at that place. lol. Considering there'll probably be other people just chillen at the park, like last year. I just counted the spots that are there. I came up with just over 100 stalls. So, whoever doesn't meet up at Northgate mall and gets there early, could you possibly reserve spots in a row for us. I'm also gonna message Nao and see if he can reserve spots for us. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday   EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:38 pm

Shonn wrote:
Dc51717 wrote:

As far as bringing anything, nah, I think they got it covered. But i'm very interested to see over 100 people fit at that place. lol. Considering there'll probably be other people just chillen at the park, like last year. I just counted the spots that are there. I came up with just over 100 stalls. So, whoever doesn't meet up at Northgate mall and gets there early, could you possibly reserve spots in a row for us. I'm also gonna message Nao and see if he can reserve spots for us. Smile

Sounds good, Dang we are really gonna have that many people? Jason is gonna roll with me so that is minus one car, and I won't be in my RSX so I can park seperate lols.
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday   EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:35 pm

The meet up time has changed to 10am to 10:30am. Because I was told that if we want to all park together then we should get there early. Plus if they need a hand with anything we could help.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday   EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:03 am

Holy crap! Did not know this bbq was that big, just looked at Club lexus and damnnnn. So, just wondering how EAS got vendors and all for the event and we don't have vendors for stuff we do? Is it just that we don't ask or something? It would be cool if we could get vendors to come to our events once we get big enough or if they would come out to support us, it would help us get our name out there as well.
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday   EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:09 am

Well in case you forgot Eric. We DID have vendors/sponsors for a show we collaborated with Carnutz. All you really have to do to get those kinds of people. Is ask. But an event has to be planned a bit ahead of time to have people help out. Another thing nice to have is money. lol.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday   EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:13 am

Shonn wrote:
Well in case you forgot Eric. We DID have vendors/sponsors for a show we collaborated with Carnutz. All you really have to do to get those kinds of people. Is ask. But an event has to be planned a bit ahead of time to have people help out. Another thing nice to have is money. lol.

Oh yeah, forgot about that, my bad. Hmmmm I assume EAS is the ones that have money right off the bat? Well shoot, we will become known! I can feel it What a Face
Back to top Go down
kevin.tran

PostSubject: Re: EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday   EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:22 am

Dc51717 wrote:
Holy crap! Did not know this bbq was that big, just looked at Club lexus and damnnnn. So, just wondering how EAS got vendors and all for the event and we don't have vendors for stuff we do? Is it just that we don't ask or something? It would be cool if we could get vendors to come to our events once we get big enough or if they would come out to support us, it would help us get our name out there as well.

Yea we'll be doing another big event sometime in aug. I am still in the process of planning it with CarNutz and we will have venors coming out also. We will also have people doing a news story on the event and so on. Also this year will be larger and more organized like PTSOC with giving out trophys to the winners
Back to top Go down
kevin.tran

PostSubject: Re: EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday   EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:23 am

List of attendees:
-Shonn
-Eric
-Mark
-Jason
-Elias
-Kevin (I'm doing it Fo Sho)
-Shivesh
-Matt
-Jones (maybe)
-XB Chris
-Tinh
-Chris ( i'm head out to Club Aura at night for a bday )
-Y33 Mark
Back to top Go down
LazyAccent

LazyAccent

PostSubject: Re: EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday   EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:25 am

Im down to help. Smile Im sure by Aug NWAutoEvents will be starting to be known like Awfilms and what not/
Back to top Go down
Kuriboh

Kuriboh

PostSubject: Re: EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday   EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:36 am

im not sure if i can make it to this, but i will try
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/xbchris
mkiiisupra

PostSubject: Re: EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday   EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:30 pm

There gonna be any convoys or should we all just meet there? With our members locations, we have a couple south, couple east. and a couple north...kinda spread out
Back to top Go down
LazyAccent

LazyAccent

PostSubject: Re: EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday   EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Me and Y33 Mark are rolling up to the northgate mall or whatever to meet with shonn
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday   EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:18 pm

LazyAccent wrote:
Me and Y33 Mark are rolling up to the northgate mall or whatever to meet with shonn

Will be at northgate as well, also for those of you that have SLR digital cameras, what kind do you have? I am looking into buying one, but don't know anything about them lol. General info would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
LazyAccent

LazyAccent

PostSubject: Re: EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday   EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:23 pm

TC mark and I both have nikons. I like mine very much. But im looking to upgrade to a D5000 for movie capabilities so my D3000 is for sale lol.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday   EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:35 pm

LazyAccent wrote:
TC mark and I both have nikons. I like mine very much. But im looking to upgrade to a D5000 for movie capabilities so my D3000 is for sale lol.

How much are u asking? Hmmm lots of people have nikons but i know cannon is out there too. Any info on the pros or cons of any of them?
Back to top Go down
DRIVNOVRDAEDGE

PostSubject: Re: EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday   EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:49 pm

LazyAccent wrote:

yeah .. we talked about it and we are going to meet at the tacoma mall krespy kreme around 9am to head up to the north gate mall to meet up with shonn and the rest of the crew .. it should take us around 50min to get there ...

i have a sony a-100 dslr .. just something i mess with time and again .. going to upgrade soon or later
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday   EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:37 pm

mkiiisupra wrote:
There gonna be any convoys or should we all just meet there? With our members locations, we have a couple south, couple east. and a couple north...kinda spread out

FYI everyone, bottom line time and place is 10-10:30am at northgate mall toysrus. That's the last stop before we head to the bbq. cheers
Back to top Go down
L0st...

L0st...

PostSubject: Re: EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday   EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:43 pm

DRIVNOVRDAEDGE wrote:
.^^^someone mentioned in previous posts about hosting something .. look on page 1

-------------------

i know it starts at noon .. but shouldnt we be their earlier ... i just dont want to get there and be stuck somewhere in da back .. pig

i believe jones and i are going to meet you guys at the north gate mall ..

That was me. If i get another interest ill be hosting the fight. Im having some friends over anyways...mind you its an apartment not a house so i dont have that much furniture lol well discuss it at the bbq.
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday   EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:02 am

Oh yea one more thing. If you have an Imperial shirt, WEAR IT PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday   EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EAS bbq May 8th, Saturday
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next