Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best Place For LEDS & HIDs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fliphm00b

Fliphm00b

Best Place For LEDS & HIDs Empty
PostSubject: Best Place For LEDS & HIDs   Best Place For LEDS & HIDs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:11 pm

As stated above best place to get them is at:

www.Mengmotorsports.com

They have really bright LEDS and good quality HIDS best thing about it is, well for HiDs he gives u a 2 year warranty if anything goes wrong with your hids I.E. HID bulb don't work, ballasts don't work or click when turned on, etc... They usually run around 80-90 and shipping on any item on their site is only 5 bucks anything and their fast on shipping out their products! I'll take some pics of my LEDs that I purchased from them.. Also if you guys do purchase anything from that site leave a note saying Mark (fliphm00b from cstc.com) referred you.
Back to top Go down
http://clubsciontc.com/users/fliphm00b/
mkiiisupra

PostSubject: Re: Best Place For LEDS & HIDs   Best Place For LEDS & HIDs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:24 am

HIDxtra.com has HIDS for ~75$ and Club lexus members can get discount since they're a vendor and there for spread that discount to anyone else.

Regarding LED's, there's a 1GS member on CL whose brother co-owns a LED website and could get discount as well. I already talked to him over private messaging and was going to order them but had to pay for other stuff and canceled it....the opportunity is still there though

I'll be looking to stock up on multiple sets in not too long if anyone wants to add some bulbs when I order
Back to top Go down
Fliphm00b

Fliphm00b

PostSubject: Re: Best Place For LEDS & HIDs   Best Place For LEDS & HIDs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:13 am

^does it come with warranty? Jw.. I know the hids are what 10-20 bucks more just thought I'd share Smile
Back to top Go down
mkiiisupra

PostSubject: Re: Best Place For LEDS & HIDs   Best Place For LEDS & HIDs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:17 am

Fliphm00b wrote:
^does it come with warranty? Jw.. I know the hids are what 10-20 bucks more just thought I'd share Smile

3 year Im pretty sure. I'll have to check. Installing them tomorrow so I'll check it out
Back to top Go down
Fliphm00b

Fliphm00b

PostSubject: Re: Best Place For LEDS & HIDs   Best Place For LEDS & HIDs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:39 pm

Wow!! Does the kit come with a relay ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Place For LEDS & HIDs   Best Place For LEDS & HIDs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Place For LEDS & HIDs
Page 1 of 1