Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tow here??????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dc51717

Dc51717

Tow here?????? Empty
PostSubject: Tow here??????   Tow here?????? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:27 am

What do you guys think of tow hooks? I was thinking of getting one like the picture. Any and all comments welcomed!

Tow here?????? 3044699632_80eebd48fb_o
Back to top Go down
Fliphm00b

Fliphm00b

Tow here?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tow here??????   Tow here?????? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:49 am

I tit's cool but somewhat played out... Also be sure to tighten that Towhook really good!!! My buddy's tow hook got jacked -_-" because he didn't really tighten it down...
Back to top Go down
http://clubsciontc.com/users/fliphm00b/
Dc51717

Dc51717

Tow here?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tow here??????   Tow here?????? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:17 am

Fliphm00b wrote:
I tit's cool but somewhat played out... Also be sure to tighten that Towhook really good!!! My buddy's tow hook got jacked -_-" because he didn't really tighten it down...

Yeah I hear you about it being played out and getting jacked, it is a consideration for me, still not sure.
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

Tow here?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tow here??????   Tow here?????? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:29 am

Well if you're trying to stand out from the crowd of GAZILLIONS of hondas then I would say not to get one. You'll just look like another "H" owner. That's just my opinion. But remember, I have been through ALOT of hondas. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://imperialcc.forumotion.com
hirohito

hirohito

Tow here?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tow here??????   Tow here?????? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:08 am

if it goes with the look you goin for then get one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tow here?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tow here??????   Tow here?????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tow here??????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperialcc :: Automobile Tech Info :: Exterior-
Jump to: