Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Car Nutz Customs helping us out

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

Car Nutz Customs helping us out Empty
PostSubject: Car Nutz Customs helping us out   Car Nutz Customs helping us out I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:06 pm

Hey everyone, I just wanted to throw out there that Kevin and myself have spoken with Jim the main guy at Car Nutz Customs and he is willing to help us out. So if you are looking for something, wheels, bodykits, suspension, whatever. They are more then willing to help us out. You're probably thinking, "OH damn, doesn't that place only cater to high end cars?" The answer is no, they do have alot of high end clientele but they can get the same stuff that any other shop can. I want to help them by breaking peoples perception of them as being a shop only for higher end cars. Jim has been in the scene for quite some time, not only is he the manager of Car Nutz, he is also the President of the TWC car club. Which spands from the west coast to the east coast. He has also offered his knowledge base, not just on cars but in the car club area as well. So to have him as sort of a mentor is really amazing. So, if you have any questions or what not, let me know and one of these days we can roll down there so all or most of you can meet them and get to know them better.
Back to top Go down
https://imperialcc.forumotion.com
Young Z

Young Z

PostSubject: Re: Car Nutz Customs helping us out   Car Nutz Customs helping us out I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Is he by any chance the 30ish Asian guy with glasses? Even though i work next door I've never had the chance to talk to any CC employees really.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Car Nutz Customs helping us out   Car Nutz Customs helping us out I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:37 pm

Sounds good!!!! Sweeet!
Back to top Go down
kevin.tran

PostSubject: Re: Car Nutz Customs helping us out   Car Nutz Customs helping us out I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:51 am

Just like shonn said Car Nutz are willing to help us out. I know I don't have to say this but I will anyways if your getting parts or whatever from them it won't be dirt cheap or free. They are really good people and will try to hook you up as much as they can but at the end of the day they are still a business. Please do not burn this bridge. I've worked on this deal for the crew for a year and have a great relationship with them and so does Shonn.

With that being said Shonn and myself are working on a few other things for the crew.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Car Nutz Customs helping us out   Car Nutz Customs helping us out I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:50 pm

kevin.tran wrote:
Just like shonn said Car Nutz are willing to help us out. I know I don't have to say this but I will anyways if your getting parts or whatever from them it won't be dirt cheap or free. They are really good people and will try to hook you up as much as they can but at the end of the day they are still a business. Please do not burn this bridge. I've worked on this deal for the crew for a year and have a great relationship with them and so does Shonn.

With that being said Shonn and myself are working on a few other things for the crew.

I appreciate both of your guys really trying to get our name out and such. I am super stoked to see where our club takes us! I know we will go somewhere, just hope its to the top! afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car Nutz Customs helping us out   Car Nutz Customs helping us out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car Nutz Customs helping us out
Page 1 of 1