Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An up and coming model needs our help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

An up and coming model needs our help Empty
PostSubject: An up and coming model needs our help   An up and coming model needs our help I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:50 pm

Ok so I was asked by Apiradee (Loi's girl) to help her friend out. Her friends name is Sharon Up. She is an aspiring model. And she wants to do a shoot with our crew. She already has her own photographer so it won't cost us anything. Only thing that it will cost is our time. Smile So I believe Dee and her will be doing the shoot. Sharon said she'd like it if there were a couple more models in the shoot as well. So if you know of anyone that would like to shoot with them let me know. Rain or shine the shoot will happen. So i'll have a plan A and a plan B for if it rains that day. Also, feel free to add her on FB and just say who you're with and stuff. Hit me up if you have any questions.

-Shonn
Back to top Go down
https://imperialcc.forumotion.com
L0st...

L0st...

PostSubject: Re: An up and coming model needs our help   An up and coming model needs our help I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Location?

Also just text chris, you know he's the playa of the crew
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: An up and coming model needs our help   An up and coming model needs our help I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:09 am

Location is up in the air right now. I left it to the ladies to decide. But if they need some location ideas feel free to chime in. And of course i'll hit up Chris "the playa" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://imperialcc.forumotion.com
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: An up and coming model needs our help   An up and coming model needs our help I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:13 am

I am game for this, may not have my car in the shoot, but I will be there for support =D
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: An up and coming model needs our help   An up and coming model needs our help I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:56 pm

Can i lose the "Playa" nickname. I'm just nice and friendly. haha But as for me. my car is done for the winter. I just took everything off my car. and bout to sell my rims hopefully. lol

Who is the photographer? hopefully not dominic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An up and coming model needs our help   An up and coming model needs our help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An up and coming model needs our help
Page 1 of 1