Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imperial "nobori" banners

Go down 
+3
mkiiisupra
Dc51717
Shonn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

Imperial "nobori" banners Empty
PostSubject: Imperial "nobori" banners   Imperial "nobori" banners I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Hey all, I ordered 4 of these style of banners. They will be aprox. 1' wide and 5' long depending on the scale. The crew logo will be on both sides. Each banner costs $60. So i'm looking for any and all help I can get financially on these. If you would just like to own one of them, then that works too. Just give me $60 and i'll give one to you. I'm still working on the poles that will support the banners. So i'll probably hit up home depot or lowes or something this coming saturday afternoon. So if anyone wants to roll just hit me up. But I really need help on the buying of the banners. Or i'mma either be super broke for 2 weeks or maybe only have 1 or 2 banners. Just text or call if you can pitch in. Thanks everyone.

-Shonn

I made a model to basically show you what they will look like:
Imperial "nobori" banners Imperi11
Back to top Go down
https://imperialcc.forumotion.com
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Imperial "nobori" banners   Imperial "nobori" banners I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Text message sent!
Back to top Go down
mkiiisupra

PostSubject: Re: Imperial "nobori" banners   Imperial "nobori" banners I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:53 pm

Dont take this wrong but dont Yogi have a bunch of those that are almost Identical besides the text. Im just thinking it might be a little cheesy if we showed up at the same places with the same equipment lookin like twins.....considering they got black shirts with white font like us and a black banner with a white logo...like us. I just dont want to be bitin off of them. I think we could come up with a more original display if we took some time to talk about it and research. just my .02
Back to top Go down
mkiiisupra

PostSubject: Re: Imperial "nobori" banners   Imperial "nobori" banners I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:58 pm

And about the poles, if we go through with it, why not buy 2 stainless steel rods and jsut have them welded where they cross. It'd be cheaper then buying the pre-made plastic stands like yogi, and would look better then the UGLY BLUE ones they had. And we wouldnt have to fill them with water or sand every time. They'd have weight from being SS, then we could either spear them into the grass/dirt, or have base plates welded on. And the small amount of metal/welding we'd need, i think would be cheaper over all
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: Imperial "nobori" banners   Imperial "nobori" banners I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:13 am

Well sir, first of all he bit from us first. By starting up EAS without any warning. And we also had our shirts and stuff first. I've already got plans for making the poles look different. And it really wouldn't be biting since EVERY crew in Japan rocks the nobori style banner for their car clubs. Annnnd they won't be at the Formula D showcase, but we will. Razz Also who cares what they think, no one else will know any different. Like what if we had banners but just didn't bring em to that event. See, same difference.
Back to top Go down
kevin.tran

PostSubject: Re: Imperial "nobori" banners   Imperial "nobori" banners I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:21 am

If you can order me one too shonn it'll be great...I think everyone should have one so when do shows we can stand it up next to our cars
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: Imperial "nobori" banners   Imperial "nobori" banners I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:00 am

well i ordered 4 so at least 2 of them will be available. Because i'm getting one and eric said he wanted one. So if you want one then there is 1 left. Smile I think they're gonna be done tomorrow. Not sure, but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
RCPnoi

RCPnoi

PostSubject: Re: Imperial "nobori" banners   Imperial "nobori" banners I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:29 am

i'll help out...i'll check out mah funds....i'm hurting too but this is well worth it Imperial "nobori" banners Icon_cheers ...i can come to seattle early sat
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: Imperial "nobori" banners   Imperial "nobori" banners I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:31 pm

cool, thanks ray. Oh are ya gonna watch the ufc fight too?
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: Imperial "nobori" banners   Imperial "nobori" banners I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:33 pm

damn!!! i'm late on this. just now seen the post. haha are you guys goin have these for Formula Drift? looks like i'm not showing my car. but i'm goin be there to support everyone and my homegirls of course. lol and i love this event.
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: Imperial "nobori" banners   Imperial "nobori" banners I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:50 am

K anyone who can help out or wants one of the banners. I'm gonna need the money before the event, cuz i don't have enough for all 4 and poles. So hit me up asap. I can only meet before 2pm or after 11pm. That's my work schedule. Sad But yea let me know.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Imperial "nobori" banners   Imperial "nobori" banners I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:57 am

11pm friday! 60.00 cash! =D
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: Imperial "nobori" banners   Imperial "nobori" banners I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:19 pm

well the banners are done, and i have enough to pick up one. So if anyone else wants a banner, better get at me before friday 6pm. Because that's when they close. And no paypal, i needs cash money. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Imperial "nobori" banners   Imperial "nobori" banners I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:06 am

How did they turn out?!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: Imperial "nobori" banners   Imperial "nobori" banners I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:00 am

Gonna go see em tomorrow, so if anyone wants to meet me down there hit me up. i'm gonna go around 12ish i think. Just give me a call. K thanks.
Back to top Go down
L0st...

L0st...

PostSubject: Re: Imperial "nobori" banners   Imperial "nobori" banners I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:32 pm

damn you JDM folk!!
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: Imperial "nobori" banners   Imperial "nobori" banners I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:53 am

So since no one hit me up then I guess no flags for formula d???
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Imperial "nobori" banners   Imperial "nobori" banners I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:28 pm

I have your money now, but not showing at formula d....
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: Imperial "nobori" banners   Imperial "nobori" banners I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:32 pm

uh a little too late for the banners. so guess i'll just pick em up next week.
Back to top Go down
mkiiisupra

PostSubject: Re: Imperial "nobori" banners   Imperial "nobori" banners I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:15 am

I'll pitch in too, but I wont be showing up at D1 or NOS because I've have to spend unexpected money on broken parts like in my other post.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Imperial "nobori" banners   Imperial "nobori" banners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:05 pm

shonn, could u post the site where we will be getting our stands and poles to hold the banners?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial "nobori" banners   Imperial "nobori" banners I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial "nobori" banners
Page 1 of 1