Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need opinions.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dc51717

Dc51717

Need opinions. Empty
PostSubject: Need opinions.   Need opinions. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:19 pm

Hey guys, I need your opinions on what color to paint my wheels. I currently have 05/06 type s rims. They are a five spoke wheel:

Need opinions. 46951012

So, what I need your opinions on is whether I should polish them or paint them. If I were to paint them I was thinking takata green to go with the whole jdm theme or red or just a brighter silver or gunmetal.

Let me know your opinions or new ideas, I would really like to get aftermarket wheels, but they are not in the budget right now, so im working with what I have. Also I wanna roll my fenders and flush it out as well and close my wheel gap if that will make any difference on what color to paint them.

Please let me know!
Back to top Go down
Chili

Need opinions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need opinions.   Need opinions. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:32 pm

Do nothing to those wheels. SAVE to get aftermarket wheels. Those rsx wheels will be easier to sell and worth more if you DON'T do anything to them. Even if you polish them, you will lose more money on selling.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

Need opinions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need opinions.   Need opinions. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Do u know how long it will be till i can save for aftermarket wheels though? I need to do something that isnt to much money that will make my car stand out some more.
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

Need opinions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need opinions.   Need opinions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:32 pm

i say just wait and save money.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

Need opinions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need opinions.   Need opinions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:38 pm

I guess saving money is what ima do, only thing is since i have no income i wont be able to mod anything bc i will be saving for wheels so my month ever 2 months is not gonna happen... probation? I havent got wheels because they are not in my budge everything else is somewhat obtainable for me right now lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need opinions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need opinions.   Need opinions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need opinions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperialcc :: Automobile Tech Info :: Wheels-
Jump to: