Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

helping out and whats on the table?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
scshinobi

helping out and whats on the table? Empty
PostSubject: helping out and whats on the table?   helping out and whats on the table? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:00 pm

i call shonn but as usual he doesnt answer helping out and whats on the table? Icon_study so before i forget:

i know a mechanic with a shop that does great work who can possibly help us out and give us a good deal if interested i can talk to him and tell him about imperial and such helping out out with a professional and possibly a vendor since he can order just about anything. Pricing will be discussed after interest is gauged, i dont know about you but i do all my work myself except extracting broken bolts from my engine helping out and whats on the table? Drunken_smilie . So whether the shop is a benifit or not is the crews decision. i take pride in DIY far more satisfying but it wouldnt hurt to have a back up for everyone helping out and whats on the table? Icon_rr. bad part is shop is down south from most of you guys, it is near des moines.

Also i work for clear so if anyone needs internet or phone ill give you a good deal helping out and whats on the table? Icon_biggrin .

sike i can do that but i brought up clear because i work for them and they love networking, if we get something together and allow clear 20 minutes of our time or allow them to set up a tent at a location we choose to have, say a bbq, meet, etc etc. they are willing to cover expenses to an extent and depending on the details i can try to push my manager for more. for example bbq with clear = they cover all food and my manager can bring out a pretty nice grill he has. this can extend to those parties you guys want to have.

both are ideas and have no motion until the rest of the crew has say or puts their own thoughts in. details can be attained by contacting me through my cell phone.

I also wanted to discuss photo shoots, not that my car is ready helping out and whats on the table? Icon_mad . I love finding exclusive places no one has any idea about and getting good shots. Hidden areas you can say. i used to spend a lot of my time scouting drift/photo spots and am going to start again once i get my bike. Was wondering location wise where should i look? more like where are you guys willing to drive? i try to stay south(tacoma sumner, fife, puyallup......) but i dont mind going as far north as everett or mill creek area. North has a good handfull of garages i have seen helping out and whats on the table? Icon_cheers

now im sure there was more but i have to study for finals. Thanks for taking the time guys and let me know what you think!
Back to top Go down
Chili

PostSubject: Re: helping out and whats on the table?   helping out and whats on the table? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:40 pm

Thats Great to here! Now on, IF you cannot contact Shonn. Contact me.

As for Clear to set up a tent next to us at shows and etc. I think that would be great to get some sort of attention to us too. We should have someone have a Clear internet Wi-Fi connection connected to the car to show/promote how that product is versitile too.

Lets see what others would think about that. But for myself, that would be awesome though.
Back to top Go down
scshinobi

PostSubject: Re: helping out and whats on the table?   helping out and whats on the table? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:38 pm

i think clear has a usb that can be used for wireless internet.
Back to top Go down
kevin.tran

PostSubject: Re: helping out and whats on the table?   helping out and whats on the table? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:06 am

scshinobi wrote:
i think clear has a usb that can be used for wireless internet.

They can use my car to show how versatile it is talk to them
Back to top Go down
DRKSYDE.

PostSubject: Re: helping out and whats on the table?   helping out and whats on the table? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:15 am

Chili wrote:
Thats Great to here! Now on, IF you cannot contact Shonn. Contact me.

As for Clear to set up a tent next to us at shows and etc. I think that would be great to get some sort of attention to us too. We should have someone have a Clear internet Wi-Fi connection connected to the car to show/promote how that product is versitile too.

Lets see what others would think about that. But for myself, that would be awesome though.

i got wifi in my car.

sprint mofo.

4G ftw
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: Re: helping out and whats on the table?   helping out and whats on the table? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:33 am

AYE FOOS! He did talk to me so shudda yo mout. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://imperialcc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: helping out and whats on the table?   helping out and whats on the table? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

helping out and whats on the table?
Page 1 of 1