Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Very important info regarding our crew

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

Very important info regarding our crew Empty
PostSubject: Very important info regarding our crew   Very important info regarding our crew I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:39 am

Ok so we had a meeting today, well at least 5 of us did anyways. Mad Which leads me to my post. I am very concerned about the lack of participation many of our crew members are showing or are not showing. This was brought to my attention as well from other more active members. So it is an issue that needs to be addressed if we want our crew to be successful. There were many ideas that were tossed around in our meeting and all of them were good. So many in fact, that I would probably hurt myself if I tried to type all of them. But the biggest issue we are facing is participation. I know people have more pressing matters in life, and that's fine. But these things don't happen ALL THE TIME. And I know that alot of times we have meetings and or meets, people flake out for ridiculous reasons. So with that being said, i'm starting a requirement that to be an active member of Imperial, you may not miss no more then 2 meetings,meets, or events in a row. If you do miss these 2 days in a row then you shall be put on probation pending a review by your peers. UNLESS you have called or text me why you will be missing an event. You can easily avoid all this by going to every other thing. You don't have to be at every single thing,(although that is the ideal) You don't even have to be in your car. All you have to do is show support for our crew. Also, everyone will be required to at least own a T-shirt that has our crew name on it. If you guys want our name to get out more, then we have to self promote our crew more. And by at least having our name on our back, people will see and start putting faces to the name. I'm not asking much from all of you, just for your support and effort in making our crew successful. And if you don't want to be apart of it then that's fine, my feelings won't be hurt if this isn't for you. There's lots of enthusiast out there that would love to take part in something like this. All of this stuff and more will be presented at our next MANDATORY meeting.
Back to top Go down
https://imperialcc.forumotion.com
L0st...

L0st...

PostSubject: Re: Very important info regarding our crew   Very important info regarding our crew I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:54 am

Also what was throw out there is future plans for cars. I know money doesn't grow on trees for all of us, but at least some improvement. From simple lights to rims. As long as your putting some effort in you car that counts as participation as well. Like shonn said participation is one of the key factors into creating this group. With that said i think that about sums it up for what was discussed i think...
Back to top Go down
LazyAccent

LazyAccent

PostSubject: Re: Very important info regarding our crew   Very important info regarding our crew I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:42 am

Yes, this is exactly what me and Jason discussed earlier this week.
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: Very important info regarding our crew   Very important info regarding our crew I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:10 pm

nicely put. eventhough i couldn't make it. lol but Shonn known that the day before. Me and my brother had created something for the crew also. it's already designed and is in print now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Very important info regarding our crew   Very important info regarding our crew I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:27 pm

hirohito wrote:
nicely put. eventhough i couldn't make it. lol but Shonn known that the day before. Me and my brother had created something for the crew also. it's already designed and is in print now. Very Happy

Well lets see it!!!! lol

Yes we discussed a lot at the meeting, I really hope that we can get the ball rolling now. I really thought that package deal was a great things for new members. Also I think we discussed everyone must have a crew t-shirt, sticker, and car plaque? Correct me if I am wrong. Hope to see everyone out there this coming mandatory meeting, so we can see who the dedicated members are and those who want to move forward on to bigger and better things.
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: Very important info regarding our crew   Very important info regarding our crew I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:11 pm

well lets hope it's done this week. So i can show all of you at this coming meeting.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Very important info regarding our crew   Very important info regarding our crew I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:53 am

Hope its done by this meeting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very important info regarding our crew   Very important info regarding our crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very important info regarding our crew
Page 1 of 1