Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Upcoming shows

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hirohito

hirohito

Upcoming shows Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming shows   Upcoming shows I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:31 am

i notice the only people that put name down for shows are me and Eric (RSX) . Anyone else goin be showing this summer at any of the shows?
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

Upcoming shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming shows   Upcoming shows I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:01 am

Hahaha niceeee, I am sure people will chime in when the shows get closer.
Back to top Go down
mkiiisupra

Upcoming shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming shows   Upcoming shows I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:52 pm

I personally dont have any desire to show mine. Too many dents dings and 4 shades of silver. When I get a paintjob and flush wheels IM DOWN but until then I'lll just show up and kick it and park my car. But I feel theres no point because dents and dings and bad paint are the exact opposite of what you need to show....so until then.....::drink beers::
Back to top Go down
Chili

Upcoming shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming shows   Upcoming shows I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:14 pm

I won't be entering but I will pretty much always be there with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

Upcoming shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming shows   Upcoming shows I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:01 am

mkiiisupra wrote:
I personally dont have any desire to show mine. Too many dents dings and 4 shades of silver. When I get a paintjob and flush wheels IM DOWN but until then I'lll just show up and kick it and park my car. But I feel theres no point because dents and dings and bad paint are the exact opposite of what you need to show....so until then.....::drink beers::

I doesn't matter if u show or not, its the fact that you come out for support by either entering or just coming out!
Back to top Go down
Fliphm00b

Fliphm00b

Upcoming shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming shows   Upcoming shows I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Eric / Chris you know I'm down Smile been keepin u guys updated Smile so put me on the list..
Back to top Go down
http://clubsciontc.com/users/fliphm00b/
Dc51717

Dc51717

Upcoming shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming shows   Upcoming shows I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:20 pm

Yes sir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Upcoming shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming shows   Upcoming shows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming shows
Page 1 of 1