Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Import Faceoff

Go down 
+6
kevin.tran
Chili
RCPnoi
hirohito
Shonn
Dc51717
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mkiiisupra

Import Faceoff - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Import Faceoff   Import Faceoff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:53 pm

Cool guys, way to leave me hanging Smile jp. Who's the noob that thought the show was today, woke up at 5 am, washed car at 6 am, was at ACME by 730 am, thought they missed the group and headed all the way to Wild Waves before they finally got a hold of someone and realized the show was sunday....that noob was ME.

And ya, I dont wanna show. I feel my cars an example of what a show car ISNT. with the 4 shades of silver and dents/dings all over. Id be too embarrassed to even front like it show car worthy. And the loose leather on the front seats really bugs me and when people go to look at my interior that will jump out at *most* people and look tacky. I gotta buy new foam.....but the paint still gets me.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Import Faceoff   Import Faceoff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:19 am

oh wow man its all good, but man u did the whole thing driving there, cleaning your car and all, feel bad.

But about the show, man who cares what people think, I have dents and dings all over, my silver is a close match but not exactly, u can still tell. I dont have a lot to show but its just fun.

Not sure what else we need Kevin, anything u want to bring, bring it!
Back to top Go down
LazyAccent

LazyAccent

PostSubject: Re: Import Faceoff   Import Faceoff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:11 am

Im not going guys, Have fun, Im running on empty and have no money haha. Sucks that I just intern and dont get paid.
Back to top Go down
mkiiisupra

PostSubject: Re: Import Faceoff   Import Faceoff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:38 am

I feel SO much better now. aaaahhhhhhhh. good day.
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: Import Faceoff   Import Faceoff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:13 am

good show besides me getting sun burnt and having to work right after the show. but atleast i got off at 1 a.m. and not 4 a.m.
Back to top Go down
mkiiisupra

PostSubject: Re: Import Faceoff   Import Faceoff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:49 pm

I didnt get to sleep until 10:30 and woke up at 1:30. Its now 8:50 and I have to head to my 2nd job in 40 min.....definitely taking a nap when I get home
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

PostSubject: My thoughts on the show   Import Faceoff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:22 pm

I just wanted to take a minute and let you all know how proud and greatful I am for having you guys as a crew. Yes, it did take 2 years to finally pull it together, but that show is how I want all the shows we goto to be like. Nice and chill, just hanging out and having fun. THAT was my vision of how the crew should be. Thanks again to all of you. And as long as we keep it up, more good times like this are sure to come.

Sincerely,
Shonn Kidoguchi
Back to top Go down
https://imperialcc.forumotion.com
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Import Faceoff   Import Faceoff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:26 pm

I am confident that we will continue our success, it may take us a lil longer then most crews because most of us have lives to live too, but we will one day be representing the Northwest and maybe further more than Menace! =D That is my hope! Appreciate the thanks Shonn!
Back to top Go down
mkiiisupra

PostSubject: Re: Import Faceoff   Import Faceoff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:45 pm

Who wants to go rob some banks. I need a new paintjob. Smile
Back to top Go down
kevin.tran

PostSubject: Re: Import Faceoff   Import Faceoff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:12 am

Damn I thought you said you need a new blowjob I was like WTF?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
mkiiisupra

PostSubject: Re: Import Faceoff   Import Faceoff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:27 pm

I could always use one of those, that goes with out saying. But new paint would give me the same feeling at this point Wink
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Import Faceoff   Import Faceoff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:18 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Import Faceoff   Import Faceoff - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Import Faceoff
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3