Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Subota!!!!!

Go down 
+5
L0st...
Shonn
Chili
Dc51717
Fliphm00b
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dc51717

Dc51717

Subota!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subota!!!!!   Subota!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:20 am

Shonn wrote:
Probably just the parking near the showroom. lol. If not enough space then somewhere near. You'll probably see me inside drooling over the ls460. Very Happy

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
L0st...

L0st...

PostSubject: Re: Subota!!!!!   Subota!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:51 pm

yo dc5 you wanna roll together sense you live close by. Same with shonn or all the northenders? we can meet at someplace earlier then go to bellevue?
Back to top Go down
Kuriboh

Kuriboh

PostSubject: Re: Subota!!!!!   Subota!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:23 pm

Shonn wrote:
Ok so I edited my previous post. Here's the new times:

Northend and Eastide convoy meeting spot
Place: Lexus Of Bellevue
Time: 8am-8:30am SHARP

We will head down to the crossings in federal way after we meet in bellevue. So anyone who is in renton or nearby head to the crossings by 9am-9:15am SHARP because we will not be waiting past the deadline times. Because we need to be down there promptly. So WAKE UP EARLY and plan ahead.

where is the crossing?? lol like an address or where its nearby?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/xbchris
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Subota!!!!!   Subota!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:52 pm

L0st... wrote:
yo dc5 you wanna roll together sense you live close by. Same with shonn or all the northenders? we can meet at someplace earlier then go to bellevue?

I'm game, where do u live in muk? text me 425-737-2028
Back to top Go down
LazyAccent

LazyAccent

PostSubject: Re: Subota!!!!!   Subota!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:57 am

Hey so umm about the parking together. Ill try my best at trying to get spots for us to park together. I cant set it in stone until the day off when setting up as since we gotta have the vendors and stuff out front lol.
Back to top Go down
kevin.tran

PostSubject: Re: Subota!!!!!   Subota!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:16 am

hey don't forget about me I'm going also. Sorry haven't been posting been studying for my promotion board.

Hey Shonn do you think we'll get there early enough or should be push up the time?
Back to top Go down
mkiiisupra

PostSubject: Re: Subota!!!!!   Subota!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:34 pm

my cars in the shop Sad over something stupid too. I'll see if I get it back today but if not, theyre closed all weekend so I wont get it back until monday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subota!!!!!   Subota!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Subota!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperialcc :: Events :: Shows-
Jump to: