Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Work wheels?

Go down 
+5
mkiiisupra
Fliphm00b
Young Z
Chili
hirohito
9 posters
AuthorMessage
hirohito

hirohito

Work wheels? Empty
PostSubject: Work wheels?   Work wheels? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:43 pm

I been checking out some work wheels. does anyone know a site that actually shows the price for them instead of saying "contact dealer for pricing"? i'm guessing they goin run me around $2000 just for rims
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

Work wheels? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work wheels?   Work wheels? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:12 pm

let me know what you think of these wheels. i'm been looking but still undecided. i'm leaning towards the CR-kai but would take me while to save up to get those.

Work VS-XX

Work wheels? 44

Work wheels? 45

Work CR-Kai

Work wheels? 142

Or TSW but i would paint the spokes gold

Work wheels? Tswsne_hs_xl
Back to top Go down
Chili

Work wheels? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work wheels?   Work wheels? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:25 pm

What Diameter wheels are you planning to get? Personally, I think the Works VS-XX Look badass and clean BUT i swear that everyone has a set haha. I wouldn't even consider getting TSW wheels. Here is a pretty good jdm wheel website that get rare jdm wheels on a daily basis... www.rbwheels.com
Back to top Go down
Chili

Work wheels? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work wheels?   Work wheels? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:26 pm

I believe Shonn has a friend who has some sort of hook up with Work wheels too.
Back to top Go down
Young Z

Young Z

Work wheels? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work wheels?   Work wheels? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:06 am

Heres a website with some sizing with prices for atleast the CR-Kais.

http://www.phase2motortrend.com/workwheels4.html

rbwheels.com is pretty good if your on a budget.
Back to top Go down
Fliphm00b

Fliphm00b

Work wheels? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work wheels?   Work wheels? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:29 am

Any of those Work wheels no TSW please!!!
Back to top Go down
http://clubsciontc.com/users/fliphm00b/
hirohito

hirohito

Work wheels? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work wheels?   Work wheels? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:08 am

yah, i've tried rbwheels.com. but they don't have really any 18" rims that are 5X100. i''m leaning towards the polished CR-kais. goin be a while to save up though
Back to top Go down
mkiiisupra

Work wheels? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work wheels?   Work wheels? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:19 am

hirohito wrote:
yah, i've tried rbwheels.com. but they don't have really any 18" rims that are 5X100. i''m leaning towards the polished CR-kais. goin be a while to save up though

Same exact wheel & finish I want. I've mentioned to Shonn before how I'd love those in an aggressive 19", white would be cool too for my silver car. Too bad that site (not rbwheels, the one with prices) only has very limited sizes.

Most sites wont put prices because theres so many variables in sizes that it'd take more trouble then it's worth to even try. Might as well just call and give them the specs you needs and they give you a price.
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

Work wheels? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work wheels?   Work wheels? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:35 pm

yeah, me and Shonn goin head to CarNutz in couple weeks to see what they can do bout the wheels
Back to top Go down
Shonn
Admin
Shonn

Work wheels? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work wheels?   Work wheels? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:09 am

Yes indeed I have a hook up on Works. I asked a buddy of mine that knows a distributer for Work. I asked about a set of Work Euroline DH 19x9,19x10 whatever offsets and the guy said he could do $2400 shipped. BUT I also asked Jim at Carnutz and told him how much I could get em for and he said, "Sure, we could do that too." So I think i'mma just go through carnutz. lol. Oh if you get your wheels and tires from them, they have a state-of-the-art 4 wheel alignment machine in the back and will align your car as well.
Back to top Go down
https://imperialcc.forumotion.com
L0st...

L0st...

Work wheels? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work wheels?   Work wheels? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:42 pm

^^where is this place located?
Back to top Go down
Kedrick

Work wheels? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work wheels?   Work wheels? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:01 am

HEy im looking to get a set of work equips it might take me a min to get the money but i still want them
so if anything comes thr let me know please
Back to top Go down
DRIVNOVRDAEDGE

Work wheels? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work wheels?   Work wheels? I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:03 am

please contact luke

http://www.hashiriyaexports.com/blog/wheels-for-sale/

he does an awesome job and will find the best stuff at the right price ... the only problem is that it took 3 months to get the wheels from japan and i had to send them out to get the lips redone .. but the wheels were still ubber rare and the right offsett .. and still cost less than what the JDM tax is over here state side ...

ONLY CONTACT HIM IF YOU HAVE MONEY IN THE BANK!! .. please dont waste his time .. or hurt my reputation with him ...

i would re use him again .. i plan to buy another 3-4 sets of wheels next year to re-sell here state side ...
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

Work wheels? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work wheels?   Work wheels? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:53 pm

looks like the way things are going. i'm end up with Work VS-XX instead of Meisters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Work wheels? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work wheels?   Work wheels? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work wheels?
Page 1 of 1