Imperialcc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialcc

automobile enthusiasts club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle of the Imports!!

Go down 
+2
Dc51717
hirohito
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dc51717

Dc51717

Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Imports!!   Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:21 am

Matt is going too I think.
Back to top Go down
L0st...

L0st...

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Imports!!   Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:18 pm

o lol i forgot to mention him.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Imports!!   Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:36 pm

So, we pretty much know who is going now where are we staying and what time we rolling out saturday?
Back to top Go down
mkiiisupra

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Imports!!   Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:21 pm

BTW, My step dad already booked 2 rooms. Theyre only ment for 2 people each so when we get there, I'll go to the office and deal with them. Im just going to say that we're in town for a car show and have friends staying at hotels in the area and we might have a few come back after we go out for the night. And I'll also be asking for 2 rooms furthest away from any other customer. My stepdad has taken many Hotel disturbance calls as a dispatcher for KPD and he told me hotel clerks appreciate those little things and are less likely to bug you if you get a little loud. But the final price is 71.xx + Oregon tax per room. So were basically looking at 150 for both rooms one night.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Imports!!   Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:42 pm

Alright cool, I appreciate it sir! So we have about 8 people going so it breaks down to 20 bucks a person. Oh yeah, when did everyone wanna roll out? And what is the hotel we are staying at? I like to have an address of where I am going hahaha.
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Imports!!   Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:05 am

it's called a HOSTEL. watch your back when your there. LOL j/k Also does everyone want to eat at Todai in portland. I know ryan, eric and I want to. it's a really good japanese buffet. they closed the washington locations last year. =(

the north enders can meet me at this denny's in Olympia right off the highway. just let me know what time

denny's
108 COLLEGE ST SE
LACEY, WA 98503
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Imports!!   Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:06 am

site for Todai

http://www.todai.com/new_todai/index.php
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Imports!!   Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:41 am

So, what is the hotel called for reals? lols
Back to top Go down
L0st...

L0st...

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Imports!!   Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:07 pm

thanks matt! Most likely they'll be a a total of 9 people. But 8 is prob for sure. As for others who HAVENT REPLIED, there shit outta luck when we book rooms (if they wanna stay with us)

Eric- i believe its a motel 8 if im not mistaken.

Also you guys wanna stay there two nights? like sat and sunday? If so, i can't im only staying sat night, i gotta work monday.

I believe everyone else is thinking that too...

But anyways yea, so the rooms are set and ready to go?

I'll throw the word out, and if the other people wanna get another room, i'll contact matt and see what he can do.
Back to top Go down
L0st...

L0st...

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Imports!!   Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:10 pm

also you SURE the place will be cool with multiple people staying in there? Cause IF not gotta make sure people have money to split rooms then.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Imports!!   Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:39 pm

Most of the times when I stay in a hotel you just dont tell the people you have multiple people staying and just have like one or two people go check in. As long as you arent causing a ruckus you will be all good =D
Back to top Go down
mkiiisupra

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Imports!!   Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:47 pm

What eric said. When we get there, a few of us (since we have 2 rooms) will go check in. And that's why I said I'll specify we'd like to be far away as possible from anyone. If we tell them we're in town for a car show and have friends at hotels around the area, and they might come over for a little if we're even there, they wont mind as long as we arent stupid about it. I figured we'd be out most of the night and when we go back we just have to keep it cool...cause if we dont and get kicked out, there goes our money and place to stay.

Address is 821 Evergreen Rd. Woodburn, OR 97071
Back to top Go down
DSea5

DSea5

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Imports!!   Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:54 pm

Weather for the weekend as of now.... I've called Boti and Woodburn drag and they both said that if it rains the track will be closed and they wont announce any changes until the 19th. dont freak out to much i've seen this change 4 times since monday

http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USOR0391
Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 24xq8ux
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Imports!!   Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:08 pm

Lame ass weather!!! Well anyways, what time do we all wanna roll out????
Back to top Go down
scshinobi

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Imports!!   Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:22 pm

hey guys sorry for the last minute. i dled windows xp(pirated ver) for my comp and now it wants me to activate it 1 year later.... anyway long story short i dont have a computer for now. i have been trying to stay up to date with my phone reading up but its hard to post replies on that little guy... Here is the deal, Ben is pretty busy with work and is trying to be more invloved but is always running around. He works sunday at 9, he is still game to go and support as much as possible but i dont know if it would be optimal for him since he wouldnt be able to stay for long.

Also i am going for sure, im sorry for the late reply please text me to call with any important updates! i will try my best to get on the forum and post but no promises the phone is the best way to contact me. As for my car im going to work on it tonight after work, i ran into a tire on the free way today. It took up an entire lane so i couldnt avoid it entirely and tore the plastic off the bottom of the sc along with my thermostat relay and some wiring. regaurdless i can drive the camry if it becomes an issue.
Back to top Go down
L0st...

L0st...

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Imports!!   Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:26 pm

Whats your number? hit I (661.917.5728), or anyone else up. Ill see if anyone else has your number, if not then ill browse through old emails and let you know whats up.
Back to top Go down
mkiiisupra

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Imports!!   Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:11 am

If it does rain.....we can just head to portland and kick it for a day. Consider it just a Bday weekend for Chris in Portland. We're good either way.

Ive been checkin the 5 day forecast as well and like ryan said, it just going back and forth from rain to showers, to partly sunny, etc. So bring a rainy day outfit and a nice day outfit.
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Imports!!   Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:12 am

Just got word from Ryan that BOTI has officially been canceled. So, I guess we are all rolling down there to just kick it? Maybe just crash there since we got the hotel rooms?
Back to top Go down
scshinobi

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Imports!!   Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:05 am

L0st... wrote:
Whats your number? hit I (661.917.5728), or anyone else up. Ill see if anyone else has your number, if not then ill browse through old emails and let you know whats up.

253 350 3717
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Imports!!   Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:36 pm

So it looks like the event was postponed til October 2nd. which is a saturday. I'll probably be heading down the day of and head back right after the show.
Back to top Go down
L0st...

L0st...

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Imports!!   Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:52 pm

Looks like I wont be attending this show. I'm going to that scion show instead in Burien.
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Imports!!   Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:36 pm

So me and Ryan goin be representing Imperial down in portland this weekend. too bad nobody else can make it cause. Team menace not goin and best crew gets $1500
Back to top Go down
Dc51717

Dc51717

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Imports!!   Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:18 pm

Fa real???? Chris u know any other teams that are going???
Back to top Go down
hirohito

hirohito

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Imports!!   Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:28 am

Project Tuners. the guy with the white STI. the show Scion in the crew sold his car. so they out 1 member. we would had good chance to win. but oh well always next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Imports!!   Battle of the Imports!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Imports!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperialcc :: Events :: Shows-
Jump to: